PRC177 - Welcome to the Cromlech Court (Blast Corps)

Bundeslang

The People's Remix Competition 177

PRCv7-21

Hello everyone and welcome to the People's Remix Competition!

Last round three remixers participated. Evktalo, the winner of PRC174, didn't win this time, but he got the wooden spoon. Chickenwarlord didn't got anything with his second place. JH Sounds claimed victory, all the voters, 5 in total, voted JH Sounds first. He selected the source for this round.

This rounds source

This round, JH Sounds selected the source.

"This is the second time I've had to correct a preexisting MIDI of the source tune for a PRC. :lol: Anyways, I choose Cromlech Court from Blast Corps. Cromlech happens to be one of my favorite video game tunes ever.

PRC177.jpg

Blast Corps (N64) - Cromlech Court

MID

Youtube Movie

Blast Corps PRC history.

I can be short here, NOTHING. It's up to you to change that.

GOOD LUCK!

PRC instructions

1. If you happen to be mixing this song already, start over in the interests of fairness.
  2. Limitations at ThaSauce require your entry to be 6MB or less in size. Length for length's sake and MIDI rips are not allowed.
  3. Entries must be posted in the ThaSauce link by WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 8th at 10:59 am ThaSauce time (Check my signature (below) or the ThaSauce page for the exact time left.
  4. You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix. You are free to create a second ThaSauce account for that, it's needed to be able to upload a second remix. You can post it in the thread if that doesn't work.
  5. Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted.
  6. Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they recieve a free first place vote added onto their score.
  7. The winner of the previous contest, JH Sounds, can't take part, but he/she can enter a Bonus Mix and she/he has a vote that counts twice.

Doulifee's PRC Archives! For information about the previous contests.

PRC

Blast Corps PRC history.

I can be short here, NOTHING. It's up to you to change that.

Fun fact: There actually was one Blast Corps remix posted on OCR that was later removed. The remixer wasn't actually intending to make a Blast Corps remix either; He remixed a Donkey Kong Land tune, and it just so happened that the DKL tune appears in Blast Corps as "Skerries", so he decided to submit his remix as a BC arrangement. Both games feature Graeme Norgate as a composer.

It's results time.

The votes aren't in yet, but still I can give the results.

Total number of mixes - 2 (1 Bonus)

Total number of votes - ??

Maximum Score - 177

JH Sounds did a Bonus mix, but of course a bonus mix cannot get any points.

Bundeslang used to get the last place and it's not different this time. He gets the last place wooden spoon with ?? points.

That's all. This means...

Congratulations Bundeslang. :)

Bundeslang, you may select the source for PRC178. Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file if you can) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer PM @Ocremix) before next Friday, September 10th 11:59 am Eastern US Time.

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list you created yourself:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

OH CRAP!! forgot about this cause of the damn holiday and WORK..... oh well.

I really do like how you congratulated yourself for winning though. Epic to the max there.

I REALLY want in on the next one though, whatever it is you decide. :D

I hope the winner know how to send in the source, I still don't have it:):)

(I'll set it up tomorrow, I must decide what will be the next source.)