Twinrova

Daybreaker

Remixing is a delicate balance between keeping the source material within the piece and introducing enough original element to it that it isn't a straight cover. You seem to be doing a good job of that so far; I'm sure you think there are some issues to be fixed and if you can resolve those in your head and refine it somewhat to meet the site's technical standards (from a musical viewpoint) then there might be something submittable in this.

Don't take my word for it, though.

i'm mostly a lurker in the OCR community, but have been following it pretty much forever. i'm breaking silence to tell you that i love this idea and the direction it's heading. the more full, epic delivery around 1:00 is awesome, and sneaking in bits of the gerudo valley theme is genius. i don't normally love piano-based remixes, but this totally works.

please keep on with this one! :-D

Loving the G vally that you threw in there! I LOVE how you mix in various songs together so seamlessly, its very impressive, cant wait to hear more, this sounds like it would really benefit from some rendering into FL studio with some nice sitars or something that gives off a almost Asian feel. Looking very forward to hearing what else ya do with this. sent ya a message also, a while ago, if you ever feel up to collab'ing something, look me up! Like the way you work!

Cant wait for the update on this

T

I like how you manage to incorporate multiple sources in your works. This is imo especially successful in that regard. Your take on the Gerudo Valley thing fits well with the bass from the witches' theme. Also, is that a song of storms-influenced intro?`your intro seems to reference song of storms. Intentional?

Also, should be expecting a midi some day? :P

I like how you manage to incorporate multiple sources in your works. This is imo especially successful in that regard. Your take on the Gerudo Valley thing fits well with the bass from the witches' theme. Also, is that a song of storms-influenced intro?`your intro seems to reference song of storms. Intentional?

Also, should be expecting a midi some day? :P

Song of Storms, yes...it's hard to keep it out when I like it so much.

I've found it much easier to put different themes together than to develop one theme...to get 'deeper' in a sense, I guess, instead of skipping from song to song. It's the people who are able to use one theme that I admire.

Hehe, you probably shouldn't expect midi until thanksgiving, because then I'll come home and use my dad's keyboard. :)

As always, thanks for the kind feedback, all.

• 4 months later...