OCR02282 - *YES* NiGHTS into dreams... 'Celestial Entrance' *RESUB*

DragonAvenger

• 2 weeks later...

Babies are creepy as hell. :\

Nice to hear the source tune actually brought to the forefront this time around. Fairly conservative, but a nice soundscape, so it's not bad at all. Cool percussion too.

Guitar solo is nice but it could have referenced the source a little the same way the chip solo does so when it comes in.

Not bad. Guitar kind of does it's own thing for a while though.

YES (borderline)

I want to conditional that the baby cries be removed from this song, and from existence, but....I can't really do that...

I think that Halc's improvements made the source show just enough, and added that bit of variation to push it over the edge. Chip solo is nice, as always, and the bigger source reference at the end really helped out. I still would have liked the guitar to make more of a connection, but I can live without it.

YES

EDIT: Thank goodness for no more babies! YES

• 3 weeks later...

Aw, what's with all the baby hate? I love those little giggles. You all are obviously lacking the female parts. (Except Deia. Deia, how could you hate babies?! You have female parts.)

I really like this arrangement. The guitar playing is very relaxed and pleasant, and the song just gives off nice vibes. My one complaint is that the track sounds overcompressed throughout - it's especially noticeable starting at 2:08 when the additional percussion comes in. My ears are popping in these headphones. :3

Fix the compression, and you'll have my vote!

Conditional YES

Edit:

YES