OverClocked After Dark - We're BACK! 01/18/14 - You can't handle it all

Level 99

As you can see, I am obviously not a very tactful person...that is not what I meant to say. Debts are important to me, the problem I'm having with paying everyone back is that I'm honestly very bad with money. I get paid and it's gone, I barely keep enough to pay rent and take care of living expenses, let alone buy things frivolously like I've been doing. I was exhausted and a little drunk whenever I posted that statement earlier. I understand the ramifications that it precludes. I am a bad person. I'm leaving OverClocked ReMix but staying until I have payed off the three debts I owe OCR people. Connor, I'll have a full payment to you as soon as I can, and David, expect two partial payments. Any crappy Star Trek series is not worth losing a friendship I had started to develop, but leave it to me and my mouth (or keyboard, in this case) to ruin something good in exchange for something that will keep me entertained for only a short time. I am a terrible person, and I hate myself for that. I will pay these debts as soon as I can, and then leave. I was never wanted here to begin with. I might as well give the general population their wish and leave.

Something smells like fish. Or cooter. I can't tell which. If this is sincerity, good on you. I just have a bad sense of smell i guess.

Brushfire and I put this mahvelous volleyball game together in Garry's Mod. Hope you liek. We plan on making more elaborate and OCAD themed stuffs there soon-times. Feel free to volunteer to help. :D

gm_construct0002.JPG

Pardon the giant image. Will resize if needed.

Edited by Epicenter

So I just watched the anime detour video, and like ok, the panel was booooooring, and a lot of it was just my back as i walked around, but *damn* Flik's vitamin water pitch was solid gold.

I think you guys should all retire to the Bahamas, and have Flik be the sole podcast host.

The sad and nostalgic music at the end brought a tear to my eye. :'-(

Sometimes I wonder how I ad-lib monologues like that.

Am I really that entertaining? Damn, I should like, make audio dramas with a bunch of my own voices and....waaaait, is this a trick into getting me to create things again?

you deserve at the very least, your own segment on the show. maybe something they can sortof add in from time to time. :D