OverClocked After Dark - We're BACK! 01/18/14 - You can't handle it all

Level 99

• 2 weeks later...

http://lemonsinseries.com/ocrab/?p=398

What we have in store, and why we are currently in a lull. After episode 50, we are probably going to begin taking on returning guests. Will begin that endeavor after our potential server move (don't worry, Sephfire, you'll get your chance to berate us with more songs what need remixing).

So you acknowledge sephire but not me eh? What, the dongs I provide aren't enough for you Bortz?

I swear, you write one erotic fanfiction about a guy and things always gotta get akward. :roll:

Its cause he specifically asked about coming back on, whilst you just said how garbage sacks we are. I'm still waiting for the sequel to that Fanfic BTW. Come to think of it, did we ever post our reading of it? I can't remember anymore. Damn you for bringing these things to my attention. Sometimes I just don't know why I bother anymore, especially with your insistence on posting banana-hammocks all over the damn place.

Your video is broken. And look for me in the video. I'm wearing the Star Trek garb (I was supposed to bring a sign that says "am I at the right convention?", but I left it at home).

EDIT: It works, but it takes twenty minutes to load...

Edited by Nonamer

Your video is broken. And look for me in the video. I'm wearing the Star Trek garb (I was supposed to bring a sign that says "am I at the right convention?", but I left it at home).

EDIT: It works, but it takes twenty minutes to load...

AHA! So YOU were the one asking me about mixing tips after the panel was over! Good to re-meet ya, dude. Also, yeah, the video is about 700 megs iirc, definitely something best to download and NOT run via quicktime in a browser window ;)