OverClocked After Dark - We're BACK! 01/18/14 - You can't handle it all

Level 99

Yes, quite. Whoever did the initial carving of the stairs leading down to the bedrock did a pretty crappy job with the torches :P I looked outside my front door (which is in the mentioned stairwell) while waiting on some smelting and noticed a creeper standing out there. :shock:

I tried to fix them a bit, so hopefully no more mobs will spawn in there. (Hopefully.)

I spent, like, 30 minutes testing the server before unleashing it unto the world. I'm going to be very interested in seeing what all is going to exist next time I log in. Also, let me know who needs admin-ing.

I spent, like, 30 minutes testing the server before unleashing it unto the world. I'm going to be very interested in seeing what all is going to exist next time I log in. Also, let me know who needs admin-ing.

You should TOTALLY admin me. Minecraft is my new addiction, as well, so I'm playing tons (and I've got a pretty good grasp on it so far).

Be sure to check out Chez Beatdrop when you login.

For some reason, this sounds like a dark and terrifying place, full of ...crab mobs?

Also, congrats on surviving so many episodes guys! :)

It's official: some OCADfag needs to make a Minecraft texture pack replacing all the animals with cohosts and all the badguys with crabs. I, for one, welcome our new anthropomorphic on-fire arrow-shooting crab overlords.

And thanks, none of us is still technically alive after all this time :P

You should TOTALLY admin me. Minecraft is my new addiction, as well, so I'm playing tons (and I've got a pretty good grasp on it so far).

Be sure to check out Chez Beatdrop when you login.

You and me both, pal. I bought it two weeks ago and was like "meh, this ain't really interesting." Then I spent another half an hour with it. And then three hours. And then I looked at my hands, and thought "my god, what have I done?".

I will indeed check out Chez Beatdrop, and soon I will have to construct Casa de Level 99. I'm thinking of making a 20-floor hotel! With Blackjack! AND HOOKERS!

The giant golden penis is done, by the way. It's only really viewable from the West and Northwest. If anyone would like to remedy that, feel free. I spent 7 hours on it, and that's about all I'm going to spend on a towering golden penis.

Holy cow. But you know the geometry implies that it's a very short penis in relation to its overall size. I know it is "giant" but it's not very long.

Yeeeeaaaaah, that's the fault of the game's sky ceiling.

It's actually because its in the process of emerging from the mountain. Now we build...downwards. MORE GOLD.

Edit:

Kinda strange to have an OCR server and OCAD server

OCR and OCAD aren't the same entity, though. Besides, why sully their server with our smut when we can wallow in it without disturbing them? It's WIN WIN! Do both: build the Taj Mahal on the regular server, construct flying phallus rocket on OCAD.