OverClocked After Dark - We're BACK! 01/18/14 - You can't handle it all

Level 99

• 2 weeks later...

Just recorded with Alex Esquivel aka a_rival aka skill aka skillyskillz aka AE on Sunday night! AND we have more fanfiction to record and push out soon! Also, Minecraft server has been reset for 1.5 and we are welcoming folks to come in and help build cityzero. We need a town charter, and any assistance with determining zoning regulations.

Wait, the insane staircase to the golden peen I built is no more? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ok.

The old server still exists, and if there are enough people who want it, I guess I could spend hours maphacking to bring parts of the old one into the new, or maybe even run two versions parallel. We could always build a bigger, taller, better peen.

As the resident alien from Penislandia, I would like to assist in any way possible, for I sense that the dong is mighty on this server. Sooner or later I must track down the old map that was used prior to the hallowe'en update so I can show off all the cool things that were made there.