OverClocked After Dark - We're BACK! 01/18/14 - You can't handle it all

Level 99

Oh god, now every time I hear David go into a rage I'm going to be seeing that David Hoovard Rage Face in my mind! I would die laughing if someone managed to take an old episode or fanfic reading and animate part of it using the MLP OCAD pics idea.

Yeah, that's awesome. Who drew that?

One of Brian's gal-pals. I dunno her DeviantArt off the top of my head, but her photobucket is Blackdragonschasm.

Oh god, now every time I hear David go into a rage I'm going to be seeing that David Hoovard Rage Face in my mind! I would die laughing if someone managed to take an old episode or fanfic reading and animate part of it using the MLP OCAD pics idea.

Now that is a billion dollar idea! I think we should make that happen.

Episode 62 - Beth's Dropkick Abortion Clinic of Pony Magic

Stevo, David, Deven, Brian, Beth, and Val tried to do a regular show but ended up reading a NiGHTS fandom fanfic that's beyond horrible. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. Also this one took a very long time to edit, because it goes without saying that a LOT of it had to be cut out.

Brushfire, Stevo, anyone on OCAD.. I have been trying to get hold of Stevo about making you guys a promo video. He asked me to do it a while back and I've started on it but I can't get hold of him.

If you still want it, get a hold of me. If not, please let me know so I can move on to my next project. Thanks.

Brushfire, Stevo, anyone on OCAD.. I have been trying to get hold of Stevo about making you guys a promo video. He asked me to do it a while back and I've started on it but I can't get hold of him.

If you still want it, get a hold of me. If not, please let me know so I can move on to my next project. Thanks.

OH CRAP! I knew I forgot something. ARGH sorry, my email's been a mess with the NiGHTS release. I'll get back to you this evening. So so so so sorry.