OverClocked After Dark - We're BACK! 01/18/14 - You can't handle it all

Level 99

I'll not mince words here, go check out the big, explanatory, sappy post yourself:

http://www.8bitx.com/OCAD/?p=1566

Well, I'll certainly miss listening to you fellas every week (even if I end up always having to catch the posted replay because I'm never around for the live show). Maybe OCAD will one day rise again V.2 style since it's just a hiatus, but even if this is the end, it's been fun to listen to. Thanks guys (and girls) for the good times for the past several years.

It’s so sad that things have to come to an end… Specially considering that I’ve been listening since the beginning…

But wait… Nothing’s coming to an end. You’ll keep doing stuff that you like to do, probably better when you don’t have that weekly shore to perform. To be honest, like many, I always liked your fanfic readings the most, just because you sound a lot less burdened.

So, I just wanna say THANK YOU!!! And I’ll keep listening. LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Man you guys just loooove rippin' off my ideas, don't cha?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqNgKaPMyJM

I already had the Brushfire Let's Play!

trademarked!

Oh man that certainly does take me back.

Well, I'll certainly miss listening to you fellas every week (even if I end up always having to catch the posted replay because I'm never around for the live show). Maybe OCAD will one day rise again V.2 style since it's just a hiatus, but even if this is the end, it's been fun to listen to. Thanks guys (and girls) for the good times for the past several years.

Much appreciated. We will most likely come back as a regular show at some point, but that is really up in the air. We are gonna see how our FARs and GWS Let's Plays do.

It’s so sad that things have to come to an end… Specially considering that I’ve been listening since the beginning…

But wait… Nothing’s coming to an end. You’ll keep doing stuff that you like to do, probably better when you don’t have that weekly shore to perform. To be honest, like many, I always liked your fanfic readings the most, just because you sound a lot less burdened.

So, I just wanna say THANK YOU!!! And I’ll keep listening. LOVE YOU ALL!!!

And we love you Drama, the guys whom have been with us since the beginning we owe a special thanks to, because you stuck with us through the really bad stuff as we got better at what we were doing.

Well blast. I've just been catching up too after I lost everything. Glad to hear you guys will still be doing stuff (and I must admit I'm intrigued to see the "First Achievement" videos), and I hope you guys can get back to rocking OCAD podcasts sooner rather than later.

We will someday to be sure, we just have no timetable on it.

• 1 year later...

Somewhere near 1:40:00.

Here is a transcript of my picks for the OCADemy Awards for 2013:

GOTY PS4: Is a choice between Knack and Killzone. Both Sucked

[1/18/2014 3:53:02 PM] David Hubbard: GOTY Xbox One: Forza 5 - Pretty, fun, and able to make cars painted however you like. Also Top Gear

[1/18/2014 3:55:09 PM] David Hubbard: GOTY X360: Gears of War Judgement - De Facto winner due to NO OTHER Xbox 360 Exclusives coming out in 2013

[1/18/2014 3:55:24 PM] David Hubbard: GOTY PS3 - The Last of Us

[1/18/2014 3:58:33 PM] David Hubbard: GOTY PC: DOTA 2

[1/18/2014 4:00:27 PM] David Hubbard: GOTY 3DS: Pokemon - GIMME MY DRUUUUUUUGS!

[1/18/2014 4:00:45 PM] David Hubbard: GOTY Vita: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

[1/18/2014 4:01:18 PM] David Hubbard: GOTY Ouya: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA

[1/18/2014 4:02:20 PM] David Hubbard: GOTY WiiU: Super Mario 3D World - IM A FURRY!

[1/18/2014 4:03:06 PM] David Hubbard: Hardest Game: Dota 2 - Have you seen the Korean Final Boss? DENDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~!

[1/18/2014 4:04:36 PM] David Hubbard: Worst Waste of Time (General): Sim City - Seriously you cant get shit done. The network kicks you off.

[1/18/2014 4:05:59 PM] David Hubbard: Worst Waste of Time (Casual): My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (IOS) - DEM MICROTRANSACTIONS, Thanks Ha$bro!

[1/18/2014 4:06:42 PM] David Hubbard: Worst Waste of Time (MMO): The Elder Scrolls Online Beta - This is NOT an Elder Scrolls game.

[1/18/2014 4:07:13 PM] David Hubbard: OCRtist of the Year: Brushfire - Get DNK'd!

[1/18/2014 4:07:52 PM] David Hubbard: OCRtist of the Year

(Veteran): Ben Briggs - Wrote like three albums and they are all tits!

[1/18/2014 4:08:26 PM] David Hubbard: OCRalbum of the Year: Gunstar Heroes - Good God so good.

[1/18/2014 4:09:12 PM] David Hubbard: GOTY Overall: Rayman Legends - So much heart and soul went into the this incredibly fun and beautiful game.

[1/18/2014 4:10:31 PM] David Hubbard: OCReMix of the Year: For Great Justice - BStrades, Brushfire, Level99

[1/18/2014 4:11:14 PM] David Hubbard: Liontamer Award: Bstrades for becoming one of the most prominent members of the community after being one of the most hated.

[1/18/2014 4:14:10 PM] David Hubbard: Worst Game of the Year: COD: Ghosts - They release the same game every year only this time you can shoot bullets in space.