OverClocked After Dark - We're BACK! 01/18/14 - You can't handle it all

Level 99

And as for the money I owe you, expect it sometime before the end of the year...buying Star Trek Voyager is more important to me right now than paying off debts...but you will be happy to know I'm only lacking a replacement copy of Season 4 and Season 7, so it shouldn't be too long now...

Wow. I actually just made an account to let you know I think you're a terrible person.

We had respect for Yashafan?

My thought exactly.

Really, though, you don't say something like that. If you had kept it to yourself as to why you couldn't pay him back, that'd be different, but you basically said "Fuck you and your charity" right to his face where everyone can see.

Even if you told him in private, it'd be (however so slightly) different. Not to say it'd be any better; you're still putting your own WANTS over paying back a guy that lent you money. That's a real asshole move.

Douche.

Wow. I actually just made an account to let you know I think you're a terrible person.

Most epic new post of all time, haha.

also, it's way easier for me to dress up as Picard on halloween, which im sure factors into your preference. <3

You can pull off so many different costumes -- I wish I looked close enough to just like one person :P

buying Star Trek Voyager is more important to me right now than paying off debts..

Congratulations, Kinslayer. You have with this single quote, singlehandedly swiped the "Douche of the Decade" title from none other than Kanye West.

How does it feel to be a bigger fuckwadded asshole than Mr. Selfishness himself?

Yo, I'm real happy for you, and i'mma letchu finish, but...oh, Kinslayer? Take the stage, bra. I'm out.

It was my only successful thread.

Go be mopey somewhere else, Mr. Voyager. :nicework:

OKAY, so maybe one person or less may have noticed that we didn't list the name of the next episode coming up yet in the OP. Well, that's because September is going to be full of something special awesome. Z from Hipster, Please has declared September to be drunken podcast month. Seeing as our good buddies over at Nerdy Show were planning on taking a one month break before they started Season Four of their own show, we figured we'd make this month great for them by starting it with a hangover that lasts until October. We recorded one of the most spectacularly long drunken podcasts we've ever done!

This podcast was well over 3 hours, and the plan is to divide it up and distribute it once a week until September is over. Hopefully, the first part will be out tomorrow night. We will still be recording new episodes on our own on the backend, but they may or may not be coming out on top of these (it really depends on how much time I get for editing, and y'alls already know the current episodes are a bitch to do!).

So there you have it, be on the lookout for the upcoming series of...NERDY SHOW AFTER DARK!

Edited by Level 99

As you can see, I am obviously not a very tactful person...that is not what I meant to say. Debts are important to me, the problem I'm having with paying everyone back is that I'm honestly very bad with money. I get paid and it's gone, I barely keep enough to pay rent and take care of living expenses, let alone buy things frivolously like I've been doing. I was exhausted and a little drunk whenever I posted that statement earlier. I understand the ramifications that it precludes. I am a bad person. I'm leaving OverClocked ReMix but staying until I have payed off the three debts I owe OCR people. Connor, I'll have a full payment to you as soon as I can, and David, expect two partial payments. Any crappy Star Trek series is not worth losing a friendship I had started to develop, but leave it to me and my mouth (or keyboard, in this case) to ruin something good in exchange for something that will keep me entertained for only a short time. I am a terrible person, and I hate myself for that. I will pay these debts as soon as I can, and then leave. I was never wanted here to begin with. I might as well give the general population their wish and leave.