09. MadNes

10. Clash Of The Titans

11. Dunk the duck

12. Mega Man 5 - Protoman Theme

13. Pokemon Diamond And Pearl - Route 225

14. Sonic Rage

15. Shoot 'Em Down

16. Beyond The Realms Of Time And Space

17. Im in ur green hill, eatin ur mushrooms (WillRock, Protodome)

The Album includes Various Chiptune Remixes, Some Original Chiptune Tracks, Some Remixes and originals using Sounds emulating the Genesis/Megadrive Sound Chip and a Dueling Consoles Inspired collab with Protodome which is a Snes/Genesis Duel where each console taking the role of sonic and mario sources.

This Album has been in the works for a very long time, and I hope you all enjoy it ^-^

I'll be honest, I'm not a HUGE fan of pure chiptune work. I generally prefer it when it's mixed with other elements to hold my interest, but you really won me over with a few of these tunes :-) Tears for Fears, Route 225, the sonic/mario collab, and especially Sonic Rage were all awesome.

Thanks for totally surprising me with this, I had no idea you were prepared to drop an album on us :-P Great work!

take on me, together in electric dreams, uptown girl... you big cochlear tease! good stuff.

if you take requests I'd love to hear you do...

The Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind

I guess I could do requests... i'm planning on another album in the same vein in the future. So yeah I'll see for sure :)

Glad you enjoyed it :P

doing a song-by-song analysis.

Take on Me: Very nice cover of an awesome song, it fits well with the chiptune style. However whenever I hear it I think of the Reel Big Fish cover.

Fireflies: Another good source that fits chiptune. This song is one of the few pop songs I actually like nowadays, so props for doing it. I like some of the different effects used.

Uptown Girl: I dont know the source but it seems quite cheery and all. I like choice of sounds. They seem to fit the aesthetic.

2 Minutes to Midnight: Literally my favorite Iron Maiden song. I got -so- excited when I saw this on the tracklist. The sounds choice was perfect and the slight arrangement there was awesomely done. One of my favorites.

Together in Electric Dreams: Very nice choppy track with a very uplifting feel. I like this one.

Jessie's Girl: I lol'd when I saw this. Not quite the best song to convert to chiptune, but it works well enough and I have enough fun listening to it.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Fuck yea, Tears for Fears. This is a very dirty sounding (at least to me with the sound choices) track that really does wonders with the melody. If youre still doing requests, I would really like Shout.

Sylvia: I dont know the source (alhough this is the badn that made Hocus Pocus right?) but I like the fast, somehow shmup-sounding aesthetic and the gleeful direction it takes. Oh, Hocus Pocus would also be a good choice for the next album I think.

MadNes: Sounds like a mad NES lol. Anyway, nice stuff going on. Sort of reminds me of the OST of some modern games that boast "retro" soundtracks.

Clash of the Titans: Sounds sort of epic in a final boss sort of way. A bit repetive, but its short.

Dunk the duck: Wasnt this from sort of weird Duck Hunt project from VGMix? It sounds like Duck Hunt OST and it uses some sounds from the game so I can only assume that it is. Anyway I like the fast pace it sets as if youve already startled the ducks and are shooting them down out of glee.

Protoman Theme: Very straight-forward remake of a great theme from MM5. Id imagine if MM5 was on Wily Wars for the Genesis it would sound like this.

Route 225: I havent played my Diamond in a while, but I sort of recognize the source a little. Its a very nice driving track, and I just -love- that bassline.

Sonic Rage: This is also a VGM-sounding track. It does sort of sound like a song from a Sonic game. Unless it already was and this a remix or something. I dont remember every track in the series.

Shoot Em Down: This also sounds like a track on the Genesis (Then again why am I suprised - this is a chiptune album). I like the dynamic feeling hte song has and it has some nice harmony too.

Beyond the Realms of Time and Space: adn the third of these 3 Genesis-sounding tracks is very chill, which is a nice change of pace from most of the album. Its got some nice trills in there alongside its soothing melodies.

Im in ur green hill, eatin ur mushrooms: Its not quite as insane as Dueling Consoles, but what can I say, its got some great sources and as much as love your remixes, Protodome is fucking amazing. You two must have had a lot of fun with this.

I await whatever you have for your next album. I trust the source tracks will be just as good and the track quality just as great.