FREE ALBUM RELEASE - WillRock - Back To Square Waves

WillRock

From the looks of it, mediafire is down atm, that might be your problem, I'll let you know when its back up tho :P

If you want, I could host your album on my web server. I barely use it for anything anyway, and it could use some high-traffic blah blah let me know.

The other day I was going to post somewhere but I forgot, but this album is a great example of how chiptune music should be, at least for OCR. It's high quality, it sounds good, and it has good production. Of course there's effects in there, pitch bends, stuff like that, but it is just generally good arrangements too. :3 I am NOT trying to start a chiptune debate, I'm just making a compliment on the quality of this album here...

• 1 month later...
I am NOT trying to start a chiptune debate

chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate

chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate

chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate chiptune debate

chiptune debate chiptune debate