OCR01257 - *YES* Kirby's Dream Land 'Chopinesque Kirby'

djpretzel

Yo djp,

This is a piano solo remix I put together, solely because I had recently heard "The Trial in Concert" and was determined to do a piano remix in one take. Well, if I could have held my attention span long enough to write it AND practice it, that would have happened. Unfortunately, I have no attetion span, so I improvise these things out and then have to be done with them in a hurry. I still played the whole thing though, so I'm a genius like MC (who is really?).

Remixer: Bladiator

Email: bladiator@juno.com

Game: Kirby's Dreamland

Song remixed: Green Greens

Song URL:

Thanks, and keep on trucking!

~Bladiator

Was really low in volume until things picked up at :34, but it was smooth sailing after that. Nice work keeping the movement and momentum going with the changeup at 1:45 considering this was only 2:19; really kept new ideas flowing throughout. I had more in-depth comments to Karl that I had saved on the old comp, but since those are KIA, I'll just keep it simple. It's short and sweet. Wish it could have been mic'ed better, because that's a major hit against it. Don't think it's NO-able on those grounds myself, but I'd understand and wouldn't mind anyone here taking a look at the WAV and sprucing it up.

YES

Some of the finest piano work we have ever voted on in the panel. The arrangement and performance is spectacular. My only minor issue with the mix is the shortness of it. But it's understandable that a mix of this complexity and sophistication can be very difficult and daunting to lengthen. Amazing and without question, a YES.