Vampire Variations - We're almost done!

Chernabogue

• 2 months later...
Been a while since I've seen any updates, how's this project coming along? :-)

Quite well, thanks! I just received a WiP yesterday and the December deadline will arrive very soon :) If you want to check updates and stuff (and as DarkeSword doesn't want us to discuss here, haha), please visit the thread at TheShizz!

Hi everyone, I´m new to the forum and I didn´t know about the recruiment. Actually I´ve been working on Heart of Fire (it´s posted on the Post Your Game ReMixes! forum as an WIP), and I like to collaborate, but it´s already claimed....

...anyway it´s available if you like it :-)

Hi. It's not my job but I listened to your WIP. Your skills are not quite up to OCR standards yet. I hope you keep trying and practicing, and do make sure to make good use of the workshop forums as people will help you there. Ask some judges, etc. Hang in there, baby.

hang-in-there-baby.jpg

Hi everyone, I´m new to the forum and I didn´t know about the recruiment. Actually I´ve been working on Heart of Fire (it´s posted on the Post Your Game ReMixes! forum as an WIP), and I like to collaborate, but it´s already claimed....

...anyway it´s available if you like it

Hey! I listened to your WiP, it doesn't match the quality bar we're looking for, sorry. It is still a good first try! As Brandon said, you should keep practicing and ask for feedback to people in the Workshop forums, they are there for that! :wink:

Also: We're still recruiting and we allow two different takes on the same track, even if it's already claimed by someone else. So, don't hesitate to ask for it. Medleys are still welcome too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a little post to remind to all artists that next deadline is soon. :)

Also, as it is Castlevania's 25th Anniversary, I'd like everyone to write a little text about Castlevania and its music, how and why you like it, which are your favorites and if it had influences on your own music, etc. We may release a little booklet with the album. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...