Vampire Variations - We're almost done!

Chernabogue

I would totally submit my WIP for Vampire Killer to this...

But I wouldn't be able to finish it. I no longer have my guitar gear to re-record anything. :(

That's lame you can't finish it, because it sounded quite good so far (but needs more work) and not being able to finish a mix is very frustrating (IMO).

Don't worry for Vampire Killer, Brandon is going to make a super mix of it! :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In this scene from "They Speak French", Scaredsim has been overheard as saying, "Oh, how I could miss that! This is the class, good luck for the project. :D"

To which Chernabogue replies, "And me, how I could do not to see this message one of my favorite arrangers! Thank you for the encouragement! (If you think you ever want to join us, the door is open!)"

Wow! I can't believe I didn't know about this project until Guifrog just pointed me to it a short while ago.

Can I take "Wicked Child" please? If yes, Can I mix it with these?

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab

Curse of Darkness OST: Baljhet Mountains

Sounds good, a bit of LoI and CoD won't hurt! Plus your works seem pretty solid :) Send me a WiP when you feel comfortable with! :wink:

I think we'll have enough Wicked Child now, haha! :D

(Also, @Brandon, are you studying French or is Google your teacher? :P)

Awesome! Looks like this project has been going on for a while (5th deadline???).

I hope I can find some time to finish a track before July 31. Here's how I work, I only work on one track at a time and usually stick to it until it is finished (takes some 3-4 days when I actually start making music) but I spend like tons of days to just think about the track.

I'm sorry I haven't gone through the full thread but is there a special style you have restricted this album to?

Awesome! Looks like this project has been going on for a while (5th deadline???).

I hope I can find some time to finish a track before July 31. Here's how I work, I only work on one track at a time and usually stick to it until it is finished (takes some 3-4 days when I actually start making music) but I spend like tons of days to just think about the track.

I'm sorry I haven't gone through the full thread but is there a special style you have restricted this album to?

Sounds good too!

No genre restriction, do whatever you want! :)

Yeah, the panel is pretty much caught up to current days. If you sub it and it gets rejected, then you know it needs fixes before it can be on the album... If you KNOW it won't pass then you also know it needs fixes. :-) But if it passes, then that's great.

Everybody should do this. Even me. :< Even Chernabouche!

Brandon's right. :)

I've been working on a Mighty Final Fight + Dr. Willy mix and ever since I accepted "Wicked Child", I can't focus on it anymore. Thanks for messing up my mix!! :D

few questions:

1. So we submit our mixes directly to OCR panel stating that they are part of this album. right?

2. The preview is awesome, why haven't you posted it here? restricted?

3. What is stopping this album from getting official on OCR?

few questions:

1. So we submit our mixes directly to OCR panel stating that they are part of this album. right?

2. The preview is awesome, why haven't you posted it here? restricted?

3. What is stopping this album from getting official on OCR?

1. Yes, you'll be allowed to do it when you'll have a finished track approved by me. :)

2. I thought I posted it here. Gonna change that. Thanks for telling me. :wink:

3. BAD TRACKS!! More seriously, OCR has a high-quality bar with music, and not-good-enough tracks would prevent the release on OCR. But I'm here to point everyone in the good direction, and Judges/Workshop Staff can give some cool feedback to help us make it real! :)