"Redeemed" Unreal Tournament '99 Remix Project

Lashmush

Unreal Tournament (1999) had some of the best music I had ever heard and it still stands in terms of quality and originality compared to many other more modern games that have all gone towards the Hollywood movie sound (and sometimes they are even composed by big time moviecomposers.)

This project will simply be a remix of the entire Unreal Tournament score, including bot-pack and any other official music.

"Redeemed" is simple. Pick a track and remix it in any genre you wish. There are a few things to keep in mind but nothing excessive.

1. Your remix must reflect the original. (Duh.)

2. The remix must be at least 2 minutes and at most 8 minutes long.

3. Two tracks maximum per contributing artist.

4. Crossover remixes of multiple tracks are not allowed.

5. Collaborations on a single track are allowed and encouraged.

- Burn7 has offered his guitarskills to anyone interested.

6. Samples from the games sound or music are not allowed.

That's all really. Upload a WIP to mediafire or similair file storage site. You can also mail it directly to me.

When you have completed your remix you can upload it to the public or not. Thats up to you. If you do upload it, provide a link to the the list of tracks where everyone elses work can be found.

List of tracks found here (Check here to see which tracks have been taken, aswell as listening to the originals online.)

Current participants and claimed songs:

Lashmush (Lock, Ending)

La-yinn (Run)

Burn7 (Go Down)

Reply here or PM me if you're interested. To claim a song, a WIP must be supplied and approved. (Standards are not rediculously high or anything.)