Adventure Island Sea Stage Remix

saucefonda

the drums seem to be not completely quantized. I don't know whether the original is slightly swung or in straight 8s but it seems like the drums are slightly swung and the rest of the instruments are playing straight 8s and it ruins the groove! So i'd maybe have a look at that, maybe just snapping the drums to straight 8s!

I don't particularly know the original source but this ReMix seems to have one section and doesn't appear to go anywhere really, so perhaps thing about other sections you could include.

The fade out isn't the most creative ending either.

I can't really give you constructive tips on the production but everything seems quite forward in the mix, so perhaps decide what is most important and least important and mix accordingly for more clarity.

Good first ReMix though, keep working on it!

the drums seem to be not completely quantized. I don't know whether the original is slightly swung or in straight 8s but it seems like the drums are slightly swung and the rest of the instruments are playing straight 8s and it ruins the groove! So i'd maybe have a look at that, maybe just snapping the drums to straight 8s!

Good first ReMix though, keep working on it!

Thanks for your input, I changed it up and took the swing off of the drums. I totally forgot I put swing on the drums but neglected to do the same with the other instruments.

Plus I wanted to keep the remix kinda in the same field as the original which was a simple loop. Just figured I'd just add a few change ups, but nothing extreme. Heres the new version...

http://soundcloud.com/sauceisacoolkid/sauce-fonda-sea-breeze-fail-adventure-island-remix