How can i help you guys get more popular?

TGON

hello I'm a 14 year old middle school student in Mexico. I have began to listen to BGM's since 8th grade and Discovering this site has been godsent for me. I was wondering If I could help the site in anyway such as publicity, seeding, or what not. Just let me know if i can help in anyway:)

hello I'm a 14 year old middle school student in Mexico. I have began to listen to BGM's since 8th grade and Discovering this site has been godsent for me. I was wondering If I could help the site in anyway such as publicity, seeding, or what not. Just let me know if i can help in anyway:)

Tell all your friends, for starters. :)

:o I am liking this guy already

Oh joy, one of my favs responded to my thread.

I've Always loved your work chthonic. Your Starbound from the Kirby album was awesome, the red sphere,blue sphere from project chaos blew me away, and your contribution with halc on the "Why so serious?" Remix was great, It was amazing how you made a short theme so enjoyable(sorry for bad spelling)

It helps to always be listening to it, too. If you have music playing in the background when folks are over at your house, then put together a bunch of OCR-based playlists. If you have music playing in your car, then have a bunch of CDs with OCR tracks on them (ok so... you're 14 so that wouldn't apply yet--but it's one thing that I did). If there's a chance at other social events you're at, you could always have a few CDs with some choice tracks on them, just in case. KF

1. Share this with people: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ocremix?ref=ts. You don't need to be a facebook user to share this link.

2. Make quality forum posts that would keep people interested in staying here. Having more active forum users may lead to more minds putting their heads together to make this place expand.

Edit:

3. Also share whatever VG Music-related podcasts/radios you find out about.