Anybody heard this melodic heavy metal song?

WillRock

Nah its not helloween and its definitely not scorpions, the singer in scorpions sounds completely different.

I'm completely stumped here because I can't put a thought on who the band might be and putting lyrics I can hear properly brings me to articles on how to seduce people. Stupid google. This makes me think that the song (and maybe the band) are only going to be known to the most die hard of classic metal fans...

I'm not sure what to think really... the guitar work and riffs and in a small way, the vocals makes me think of skid row but its not them from what i've looked into, unless its a B side or something.

I might go over to metal archives and try and find out there. Thanks for the help so far guys :P

Its The Will To Survive by Pantera. Its an unreleased and hard to find track from their Cowboys From Hell album. I picked up on it when Phil started singing, lol. Can't mistake that voice for anything else. Also, Dime's guitar tone/playing made it sound familiar before all that.

:)

Well damn. I FOUND this song in my search for it and I can't find a way of hearing it. I figured whats the chance of it being a song I can't stream on the internet so I left it alone. Bahahahahaha can't believe I found it all along, and I still haven't been able to play it. Next Challenge :)

Thanks Jabond, you sir, are awesome :D

Its The Will To Survive by Pantera. Its an unreleased and hard to find track from their Cowboys From Hell album. I picked up on it when Phil started singing, lol. Can't mistake that voice for anything else. Also, Dime's guitar tone/playing made it sound familiar before all that.

:)

Heh I thought it sounded a bit like Pantera at first, specifically from their pre-Cowboys days. If you ever heard their four hair metal albums, you'll know what I mean.

Hmm...listening to it again, you can hear that Dimebag recycled some riffs. The pre-verse riff in this song sounds like the fast breakdown part in This Love.

Well damn. I FOUND this song in my search for it and I can't find a way of hearing it. I figured whats the chance of it being a song I can't stream on the internet so I left it alone. Bahahahahaha can't believe I found it all along, and I still haven't been able to play it. Next Challenge :)

Thanks Jabond, you sir, are awesome :D

Hah I know rite.. I even looked for pantera on youtube.. didn't see it there.. :-P

Except here it is lol

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=50IJSPKL