An OverClocked Christmas v.4

Dyne

I was confused at first, since I remember Rozo saying he was doing a DKC 2 song, and yet the first song on the album was one on A Bell is Tolling/Still of the Night from Secret of Mana! It reminded me of this mix, and how the sources seem to result in some beautiful takes on them.

I absolutely love Nutritious for covering Greensleeves - it is a personal favorite melody of mine due to it having a medieval flavor & dramatic aspect to it, and he did a unique take on it.

Lastly, thank you everyone for your efforts on this on a short notice! I hope you all have a merry Christmas and enjoy your day for the time you've given to all of us with the music!

Aurora Australis is Eight Ringing Bells from Secret of Mana. Snowbox is the winter level music from DKC2. It was supposed to be an original, but then I recognized a part from it while listening to the DKC2 album and concluded it was really a remix. The first melody thing is original, you can hear the part I used there.

Edit:

Holy....

I love Rozovian's Snowbox, awesome take on DKC2's Ice Theme :D

:D

I was confused at first, since I remember Rozo saying he was doing a DKC 2 song, and yet the first song on the album was one on A Bell is Tolling/Still of the Night from Secret of Mana! It reminded me of this mix, and how the sources seem to result in some beautiful takes on them.

Hehehe. Also yes, and I tried to draw from source, not from that remix... but guess which one I kept thinking of when I tried to think of the source. :P

btw, Sheexy from Seikens gave the album a mention over there.

Mine's original, but it's actually quite old. I remember having it finished during the beginning of 2009, so when the 4th xmas album was announced, I took it and made a few fixes in order to send it to Dyne. It was originally called "Aurora Borealis", but then Rozo's track came to ocremix with the same title, so I changed the name :P