Kamelot - Poetry for the Poisoned

The Dual Dragons

Alright guys, it's time for another round of Kamelot. Which in my opinion is one of the best metal acts at the time. I absolutely love all their work since Roy Kahn joined as vocalist in 98.

And being Norwegian, I have a sense of pride knowing that he too is from the Kingdom of dark-green trees and I wish the band continued success.

So now the new album should be released across the globe and hell yes, it sounds promising.

The Great Pandemonium official video:

Poetryforthepoisoned.jpg

“Poetry For The Poisoned” Track Listing:

1. The Great Pandemonium

2. If Tomorrow Came

3. Dear Editor

4. The Zodiac

5. Hunter’s Season

6. House On A Hill

7. Necropolis

8. My Train Of Thoughts

9. Seal Of Woven Years

-Poetry For The Poisoned-

10. PT I Incubus

11. PT II So Long

12. PT III All Is Over

13. PT IV Dissection

14. Once Upon A Time

I'll be getting this one very soon!

Alright, now I've heard the whole album and it's fantastic. The album of the year for me

Me too! Absolutely adore the whole album. If Tomorrow Came is an absolute classic... it actually sounds a lot like Roys' first band, Conception, I think. The similarities between the two bands grow a little more each album... I love the direction that they are heading in.

Me too! Absolutely adore the whole album. If Tomorrow Came is an absolute classic... it actually sounds a lot like Roys' first band, Conception, I think. The similarities between the two bands grow a little more each album... I love the direction that they are heading in.

Oh man, when you mention Conception, the first song that comes into my mind is: 'Under A Mourning Star' which is pure gold.

If Tomorrow Came is one of my faves from the album too, together with Necropolis and Poetry o.t.p pt.I and pt.II.

And Bahamut, I totally forgot about the Gamma Ray release! I haven't checked it out yet, but I shall now. And I forgot to mention Helloween's upcoming album too. Can't wait for that one.

I really love Hunters Season too... very classic Kamelot that track :D Damn... I love the whole album! :D

House on a hill is growing immensely on me as well, I love the duo between Khan and Simone Simons. Oh and The Zodiac too, I must say Kamelot's diversity is extremely wide these days.

And by the way: 3:52 in Hunter's Season - exquisite!

Glad to hear good things about this, I loved Black Halo and many songs off Ghost Opera. They are fantastic live, as well - it's a shame they had to cancel their tour for the album. I will be checking this album out soon.

I remember I saw some older footage of the band live and I was disappointed, then I checked out One Cold Winter's Night and I was left with this impression: Holy crap, one of the best performances I've seen in recent time.