Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

Indeed.

The last thing I heard was that Nutritious was going to download my potentially final mix of my song back on July 1st. I don't even know if anyone's listened to it yet, but I do know I haven't gotten any comments on it.

Sorry dude. I have the song, but I do still need to leave you some feedback on it. I actually haven't been to the project forums in a while, so that's totally my fault.

Despite the seeming quiet of this thread and the forums, there's still stuff going on in the background with communication between the mixers and myself personally.

That said, I'm gonna be leaning a bit harder on some of the folks here. We have several songs that are 90%+ done and really just need to be closed out.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, better sign me off this one, as I doubt I'll ever get the time to finish it. In 2 weeks I'm moving for a year, and I'll leave my equipment at home.

If either of you are cool with me getting on that, I could work with what you had made possibly, or I could make an all new nice little thang in a week or two

If Juan + Nutritious would approve of course

If either of you are cool with me getting on that, I could work with what you had made possibly, or I could make an all new nice little thang in a week or two

I'd be fine with building off of what Juan had previously as long as he is. If not, and you have some good arrangement ideas, you can run solo with it if you like.

==============================

In other news, final cutoff deadline set. See first post! I'm gonna be quite a nuisance in the coming days harrasing you guys for final wavs.

LOL.. I like the idea. I send through PM my track. You can jam all over it as much as you want.

It's an old track though :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, happens sometimes. Usually Escariot is on top of it pretty quick, though. I'll try to hit him up to check it out.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll also mention I got a KICKIN wav from sir jordanius for the castle theme, which is now done. Lots of finished tracks now! So so close.

Edited by Nutritious

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
first thing I'll do is play Mario 64 with the album playing.

Heh, that's what I was planning on doing too (I've even put off busting out the '64 and replaying the game for the time being just for that case).

This is probably at the top of my OCR Wishlist. One of the things I've always enjoyed most about SM64 is its wonderfully composed and quality-cohesive soundtrack, so that's one reason for me to be excited for this project...but the artist list in particular is what's *really* getting me pumped for the album's release. I'm especially eager to see Sole Signal's take on Cave Dungeon, my favorite source tune in the game, as well as... well, just about every song honestly.

Nutritious & Fishy, keep up the excellent work :D

Heh, that's what I was planning on doing too (I've even put off busting out the '64 and replaying the game for the time being just for that case).

My sister currently has my N64, so I'll be playing it on my Wii. A good plan indeed.

but the artist list in particular is what's *really* getting me pumped for the album's release. I'm especially eager to see Sole Signal's take on Cave Dungeon

Definitely, Sole Signal's take should be awesome. I'm looking forward to hearing what Fishy and Willrock come up with, and of course everyone else involved!

• 2 weeks later...

Having some trouble replicating an awesome sound I got before, I'm going to keep working on it... that bugs me when that happens haha. Anyway I am working on the song as my main focus right now... yes, yes... even above Skyrim.. Skyrim. i just hope you like the song a fraction as much as I like skyrim, which would still be a lot. Hoping to work hard on it and have it mostly done before Monday.

edit1: Nutritious, I tried to send you a pm, did you get it? I may have typo'd your name or something.

edit2: I waited for a response but I really gotta get cracking on this thing, apart from having to do 2 other songs, Thanksgiving, and moving to a new house, my schedule is pretty stuffed leading up to December 1st.

Edited by Brandon Strader

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History