Mega Man X: The Grand Maverick Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

That's exactly what I'm looking for. Can you send me a PSD of that so that I can edit/update it as the competition progresses?

Eheh... I didn't use Photoshop, do you have Flash?

If not, I could probably send you transparencies of each of the slots in a zip file so you can copy and paste them on.

Or I could just do 'em myself, but I'm not sure if you can trust me to be on time with that.

Eheh... I didn't use Photoshop, do you have Flash?

If not, I could probably send you transparencies of each of the slots in a zip file so you can copy and paste them on.

Or I could just do 'em myself, but I'm not sure if you can trust me to be on time with that.

Hm, sure, send me what you've got, I'll see if I can recreate something in Photoshop.

Indeed, cool pic.

Shouldn't take much to copypaste the important bits from the first matchup to the later ones. Removing color and adding an X over the defeated mavericks, or whatever, shouldn't be hard. Most trouble would be adapting it to the Zero bracket and final matchup, but I guess ace could adapt this one and hand you whatever assets you need.

PS. Some Unsharp Mask on the X4+ mavericks wouldn't hurt.

Welp! Didn't even notice the competition started so I'm working on short notice but I'm pretty familiar with Boomer's theme since I've remixed it for one about 900 times so we'll see if I can cook something up in between working on my Megaman 9 Remix track this weekend

I'm finding all these time issues ppl are having kind'a funny. For myself especially, in retrospect at least. Spent Thursday-Sunday working at a church event, running around on stage with a camera. Plus regular work on Saturday. Add to that the stress of trying to get transportation everywhere I needed to go and it's a mess.

Got the track finished before it got too crazy tho. Gotta start early. :P