Mega Man X: The Grand Maverick Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

I know Will and I have both sent ours. Devastus is apparently also in. That's 3/8.

Rashad's late but in if Darke wills it. OneUp is late, may not have sent anything, dunno. 5/8, if they're both in. Ralphis idunno about. 6/8, _if_ he's in.

Seems like Capa is out. Enigami is apparently not around, hasn't been since the 18th, so no PM to Darke... unless he's sent his entry by email or other means. That's all 8 of us.

So next x bracket rounds will likely be Will/Devastus vs OneUp (if in, if Enigami's not in), Rashad vs me, if Ralphis and Capa are out.

Due times in GMT plz Darke, it makes it easier for those of us who have to think twice before counting what time in our time zone it's due. Counting to/from GMT is much easier than to/from your obscure colonial time. :P

Noon GMT is much better than a long list of time zone: 1900 Finland, 18:00 Svenland, 5 PM Mean Green Time...

btw, not every country out there use AM/PM either.

Due times in GMT plz Darke, it makes it easier for those of us who have to think twice before counting what time in our time zone it's due. Counting to/from GMT is much easier than to/from your obscure colonial time. :P

Noon GMT is much better than a long list of time zone: 1900 Finland, 18:00 Svenland, 5 PM Mean Green Time...

btw, not every country out there use AM/PM either.

+1

For PRC, there's a really handy pic that count downs the time, maybe you could use something like that.

I really rushed my piece, made it in about 3 hours. Turned out much better than expected though :)

Well, unfortunately I have nothing to submit. :???:

I've had a very busy week (and weekend) and have had pretty much no time whatsoever to work on my piece. So, OneUp wins by default.

I still want to make my Web Spider/Infinity Mijinion remix when I have the time. I might eventually have it complete enough to post in the WIP forum.

this is going to be dangerous. slash beast vs. cyber peacock? "beastly cock", here we come!

Lmao, I like it!

Good luck zero's(get it you are all losers j/k =P)can't wait to hear all of you guys' entries =D.

Edit: Sorry to hear you couldn't come up with an entry in time Enigami. If you decide to still make one, I'll definitely give it a listen just make sure you do it!

I'm extending the X Bracket mixing stage to 00:00 GMT on Wednesday. This works out to 8PM EST on Tuesday. All X Bracket competitors will be allowed to submit revised versions of their mixes by that deadline, even if you've already sent me your mix.

Please submit whatever you can, even if it's short. I don't want to start the first round of the this competition with 2 no-shows. It's not fair to other mixers, and it's not fair to the listeners.

Well, unfortunately I have nothing to submit. :???:

I've had a very busy week (and weekend) and have had pretty much no time whatsoever to work on my piece. So, OneUp wins by default.

I still want to make my Web Spider/Infinity Mijinion remix when I have the time. I might eventually have it complete enough to post in the WIP forum.

Hope you get something done until wednesday, I want a FIGHT! I made mine in about 3 hours ;)