Mega Man X: The Grand Maverick Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

capa has the minimalist approach going which you all know i like cause i went with that approach with that album thing except i went the noob route and used instruments he totally went cage on our asses and gave us a variation of 4:33 that totally rocked cause it was a video game remix he really should have won

I like the part where it had music in it.

Your sarcasm meter is broken.

Indeed it is. I was also wondering where everyone was listening to Capa's remix, question answered.

Too bad I did not have more experience mixing things and better software, would have loved to compete with Commander Yanmark as my source. So many ideas on how that would work. *sigh* Oh well...

I'm glad that the date is extended, because I have to format my recording computer's hard drive and re-install everything. Hopefully I can do all that in the next couple of hours.

...you mean that i might have a bye too? that sucks. i was actually hoping for competition.

on an unrelated note, as a guy who works with computers day in and day out, i've never, ever formatted my hard drive. i don't understand how so many people have to do it so often. it's an absolute last resort, and there's so many more things to do besides that before you go that route.

even then, you can do a windows repair install and save all your files and just fix the windows-specific registry and file stuff.

Why would that matter? Not bothering to participate in the final battle is bad style no matter if it's me or Sixto you're talking about.

:D

edit: or Prophet, if Gario beats Sixto. ;)

Wasn't really talking about this compo, nor was Neblix, if I'm reading what he's saying correctly.

You're all talking about the tournament. We're all talking about the tournament. :P

Actually, I was referring to the fact that there wasn't much of an uproar when zircon didn't sub a mix for GRMRB.

I'm saying that it WOULD be an uproar here, because this isn't losers bracket vs winners bracket, it's faction 1 vs. faction 2.