Mega Man X: The Grand Maverick Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

Why would that matter? Not bothering to participate in the final battle is bad style no matter if it's me or Sixto you're talking about.

:D

edit: or Prophet, if Gario beats Sixto. ;)

You're forgetting the fact that me and Willrock are both going to destroy all of you and duel a duel that has waited far too long to be dueled.

I suspect you didn't unregister when you nuked the comp... You're probably going to have to contact the manufacturers and tell them the situation - you nuked the comp without unregistering the program. I don't know how well it'll turn out, but it's worth a shot (as long as you have the serial numbers and such, I suspect they'd unregister for you).

As for this compo... well, you're probably SOL, unfortunately - I don't see the registration problem being fixed in a few minutes/hours. You could consider using Audacity or Reaper if it's an issue of mixing guitar parts, though... but I can't say what you're doing exactly, so I can't say.

Yeah Gario, I've filled out a Support Request form for Steinberg, telling them all the crap that just happened with my Cubase. So hopefully everything gets well by the end of the week, so I can meet some deadlines...and at least do something about the deadlines I've already missed on projects.

Due to some financial issues. I won't have the Internet at my place, so I will be way less active plus I will be in Chicago for a few days. I will still be turning in a remix though don't worry about that =D. I don't see myself in the ballpark though, this one is pretty experimental, in the sense that it's a few genres mixed together hopefully you guys will get some enjoyment outta it...