Mega Man X: The Grand Maverick Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

um..I was playing SF4 and listening to some of the songs and I had an idea...what if DarkeSword join the battle as an Akuma-esque mixer that the last man standing gets to challenge? y'noe, kinda like a "Here comes a New Challenger!"

I was kinda upset that 2 mixers did not make it to the 1st round due to unforeseen circumstances and its been a long time since I heard DarkeSword mix some badass tune to funk us up.

It's just a suggestion from a listener of good music. Ignore or implement as you wish.

um..I was playing SF4 and listening to some of the songs and I had an idea...what if DarkeSword join the battle as an Akuma-esque mixer that the last man standing gets to challenge? y'noe, kinda like a "Here comes a New Challenger!"

I was kinda upset that 2 mixers did not make it to the 1st round due to unforeseen circumstances and its been a long time since I heard DarkeSword mix some badass tune to funk us up.

It's just a suggestion from a listener of good music. Ignore or implement as you wish.

As neat as that sounds, I....well, it might actually work.

Would be a nice tweest. 'I WON THE COMPETITION!'

"LOL NOT SO FAST STARFOX'

I'm going to guess that he has stayed out of the competition so that he could act as more of an impartial organizer of the competition. It should be noted that he did not place any votes as well.

I'm going to guess that he has stayed out of the competition so that he could act as more of an impartial organizer of the competition. It should be noted that he did not place any votes as well.

yeah, kinda like Rugal of KOF...I hope.

Whoa, the tension of a good battle between these mixers is making me balder by the minute.

Hey everyone, I made a mistake tagging the latest files, they have the wrong round number in the album name. If you're planning on keeping these tracks, please either re-download the files or change the album field in the tags to read round 2 instead of round 1. Currently uploading the files right now; I will edit this post when the files are updated.

EDIT: FILES ARE UPDATED