Mega Man X: The Grand Maverick Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

Okay.

Also, I am going to propose that Txai won based on the simple fact that Armored Armadillo is PRACTICALLY THE BEST MAVERICK THEME. Jus sayin.

Choice of source is onething but skills is another. There are a lot of good tunes in the series...too bad Cyber Peacock didn't make it to the finals. Txai is a hero in my book.

• 2 weeks later...

So I talked to Wes at Magfest and we thought it'd be cool if we just threw the entirety of the GMRB remixes into the torrent along with Maverick Rising, the MMX project that's coming out this year. We don't even necessarily need lossless versions; it's alright if we just do all the MP3s that I already have.

What I need from all the mixers is PERMISSION. Your mixes technically won't be a part of Maverick Rising, just distributed alongside the album in the same torrent, so it's not much different from me uploading a ZIP file.

• 1 year later...
Shit man, don't scare me like that. I need at least a few weeks of recovery/catch-up before I can join another compo, and this one is one I want to do...

Sorry about the scare!

Although, there's usually a few week long recruitment period even if Darke was starting this one now.

Dang, I would have LOVED to have been a part of this one, but seeing as I'm going to be in New York for like, 3 weeks soon, I probably won't have time (or the resources unless I can take my computer).

But I loved the last one so much, can't wait to see how everyone does on this one. MM makes some of the most remixable music.

Dang, I would have LOVED to have been a part of this one, but seeing as I'm going to be in New York for like, 3 weeks soon, I probably won't have time (or the resources unless I can take my computer).

But I loved the last one so much, can't wait to see how everyone does on this one. MM makes some of the most remixable music.

You might still be able to work it out - if you need to, you can always request which bracket to compete in.

Aw man, give mah bodeh at least a month break. The Street Fighter + Sonic Compo were pretty exausting. But I want to do another Maverick compo, too... :sleepdepriv:

We should have at least a month before music starts getting made. Even if Darke started recruitment this Saturday, we'd still have like 2 weeks for that, a week inbetween the first bracket, and then if you requested to be in the second bracket that's another week, so that'd be a month from a now.

• 1 year later...