Mega Man X: The Grand Maverick Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

Sorry for subbing such a shitty entry. That was the most I had got finished, hella busy with school visits and some personal issues. I was goin for a scary/eerie feel since I had kinda started it a few days before halloween so hence the dark sound and the pinhead voice samples. But I'll explain all that, when I get ready to vote after I get outta class.

Sorry for subbing such a shitty entry. That was the most I had got finished, hella busy with school visits and some personal issues. I was goin for a scary/eerie feel since I had kinda started it a few days before halloween so hence the dark sound and the pinhead voice samples. But I'll explain all that, when I get ready to vote after I get outta class.

Dude, seriously. Your track was epic. I nearly voted for you over rozo. Don't beat yourself up over a mix when you don't need to :P

Dude, seriously. Your track was epic. I nearly voted for you over rozo. Don't beat yourself up over a mix when you don't need to :P

Epic might be a stretch, but I also almost voted for you. Wonder what you could have done if you weren't pressed for time.

Man I'm screwed if I don't get my music machine back in time for next round. This and project deadlines... eek.

Epic might be a stretch, but I also almost voted for you. Wonder what you could have done if you weren't pressed for time.

Man I'm screwed if I don't get my music machine back in time for next round. This and project deadlines... eek.

Hayy!! Don't be hatin now lol xD. Actually I am gonna finish it. It's just unfortunate I could whoop you with the finished piece for the contest =P.

i have a very good idea for my track, using some ideas from Celldweller's electronic rock/industrial rock debut album. i am not sure, however, if i'll be able to really finish it in time. i can't start until friday morning because of my job, and we're going out of town at some point this weekend so i don't know how much i'll be able to finish before we leave.

i think it'll turn out pretty good, though =)

Can't wait to hear next round entries. I wish I woulda been at a computer long enough to vote for the first round zero bracket.

I need to clean up my first round entry and finish the second one so I can show them to bahamut xD.

P.S. Where the hell are all the votes at?! I know I'm gettin rocked but still I want to see more peoples input xD.

i have a very good idea for my track, using some ideas from Celldweller's electronic rock/industrial rock debut album. i am not sure, however, if i'll be able to really finish it in time. i can't start until friday morning because of my job, and we're going out of town at some point this weekend so i don't know how much i'll be able to finish before we leave.

i think it'll turn out pretty good, though =)

so, this didn't happen. i went a different route.