Chrono Trigger: Chrono Symphonic - History

Claado Shou

Uh...nope. I IMed krispy earlier this month and he said that he and GrayLightning were looking into the project more (the song they wanted was claimed), so they might not participate at all. And Unknown...no idea.

BTW, how do you guys feel about the new banner? It's preliminary, but I LOVE the font. I made the letters myself, ya know. :D

Hey claado, I like the banner the letters could be a little smoother unless thats was the effect you were looking for. But its good. If you dont mind Id like to post occasionally my WIP on the banner. Id like to see what the pther guys think as it progresses and see if there are any ideas or comments that could help.

Maybe it's your intention, but if you want anyone to read this thread besides the people involved in the project, you might want to leave "Chrono Trigger" in the title of the thread somewhere. It goes also for your web space and your banner.

I was wondering for a moment if Chronicles of Tesseract was a new online game MMORPG with beta applications due on Dec 1. :)

are you serious about the title? Take my advice and stick with simple choices such as Chrono Trigger Soundtrack. Otherwise people will not know what "Tesseracts of the Chronicles" means. Unless all the recordings tie into the title...then it's no use.

are you serious about the title? Take my advice and stick with simple choices such as Chrono Trigger Soundtrack. Otherwise people will not know what "Tesseracts of the Chronicles" means. Unless all the recordings tie into the title...then it's no use.

Hmm...I don't know. Relics of the Chozo, unless you're familiar with Super Metroid, means nothing. Yet they kept that there. I think it should be CT-specific without being obvious.

If anybody can think of something better, that's still like RotC and CoT, I'm up for suggestions.

Though I understand the reasoning, I somewhat disagree. I think this CD set we're making needs a title of its own. We could just call it the "Chrono Trigger OST" except, well ... it ISN'T the Chrono Trigger Original Soundtrack. It's a remix of the the OST. We could aslo simply call it the "Chrono Trigger Movie Soundtrack" except it isn't THAT either. There's no movie. It's just a remix project inspired by a fan screenplay. So in a way, those "simple" titles are actually more misleading than the name Claado has given the project.

However, one alternative would be to put Chrono Trigger in the name:

("Chrono Trigger: Chronicles of the Tesseract"). Something like that might reduce confusion.

No matter what the result, I think it's important that Claado be the one to decide this project's name. He has, after all, put far more into this than anyone else. It's his baby, so let him name it. ^^

However, one alternative would be to put Chrono Trigger in the name:

("Chrono Trigger: Chronicles of the Tesseract"). Something like that might reduce confusion.

Yeah, that might work. Me think of somethin'.

No matter what the result, I think it's important that Claado be the one to decide this project's name. He has, after all, put far more into this than anyone else.

I...I have? :?

It's his baby, so let him name it. ^^

It...it is? :roll:

Okay, how about

Chronicles of the Tesseract - A Chrono Trigger Remix Project

or something of the sort?

why dont' you take the most popular remixed song from the bunch and re-word it so that it matches somewhat of the title. abbreviating it also works too. aCTRp= a Chrono Trigger Remix project...much cleaner. i agree about your choices, but we want something that'll catch the eyes right away of the listener. OR! or this is my title, wouldn't go down with it, but "Green Legacies" just something to consider.

Okay, how about

You might be better taking the text that's in front of your face (well, it was in front of mine :P) and call it,

Chronicles of the Tesseract - Chrono Trigger Cinematic Interpretation

The soundtrack would be, of course,

Chronicles of the Tesseract - Chrono Trigger Cinematic Interpretation Soundtrack.

By the way, what is a Tesseract?

From two pages ago...

EXPLANATION: The Tesseract is the place in the Chrono series where discarded timelines are sent. Something changes in time, the old dimension is tossed here and a new one is created. Since in the movie, Crono & Co. are constantly changing history, several revised timelines are made, meaning that every previous one goes to the Tesseract...meaning that the story itself is a Chronicle of the Tesseract. Every song, then, would be a way of telling that story, meaning that they, too, are Chronicles.

And I'm still working out the title. So thanks for the suggestion.

Okay, how about

By the way, what is a Tesseract?

I agree with you on that one...i saw that C.S. put the meaning on it on here but we don't really wanna have a word in the title that most people won't know the meaning of. but since this is still going on i know that something will come up that all of us can agree on.