Chrono Trigger: Chrono Symphonic - History

Claado Shou

Wow. This is kind of disheartening. I know I'm not even a part of the project, but if I were in your shoes, I'd be highly disappointed. But worry not! The mixers on your project won't let you down. You may not get to comment on it right away and HELP it evolve, but I suggest having someone post the originals somewhere for you, and then if they're modified, have each modification available to you. That way when you listen, you hear it evolve. =)

Sadly, by the time finals are over, I will be gone, and not have access to anything even remotely electronic.

But... we will have access to very electronic things. Imagine coming back to a fully finalized electronica CT soundtrack! Wouldn't that be cool?

Sorry, had to take a jab at that. I'll attempt to stay orchestral. Too bad about you having to leave - why are you going to book camp, by the way? Are you going to be in the Navy?

Well, I have to say that you've made a patriotic choice to join the navy, and I am glad for your integrity for even making the decision, as it will only increase through boot camp. Good luck then when you go man. Thanks a lot for setting this whole thing up, and not just letting it die but assigning a new leader to keep it goin.

And thanks a lot Zeality for agreeing to take over the controls later on as it will keep the project binded together.

You're leaving Claado? Man, this thread just won't be the same without you. Good luck in the Navy. And yes, uniforms are chick magnets, especially the white Navy officer uniforms (I live close to Annapolis, where the U.S. Naval Academy is, girls go nuts over those guys and their uniforms)

And great music that I'm hearing so far. I especially like Reu's piano piece, but they're all coming along great.

Dang, TF is cool. I've already begun work on Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes, a full-length new game. Porre is now a dark state, with soldiers everywhere. I just need to edit the Porre Mayor's house. Additionally, the book in Crono's room is now a journal of sorts (though you can't write in it). I've also given the Kilwala in Snail Stop two alternate songs to play, and added a small island off the coast of Porre where arcane military research and arming takes place.

Woot for Chrono Trigger modification and remixing.

Has someone started a "Lucca's Arival" WIP? If not put me up for that because Im currently working on one :)

EDIT: just for the record, would you prefer something along the lines of "Lucca the Amazing" and "Lucca to the Rescue" as is in the OST (fast paced, staccato, strong, bold), or something slower, legato and soft?

Hmm...I'm gonna redirect you to the front page, first post, which makes it rather clear that only remixers who are invited or accepted through the now-over audition process are being used in this project. If you have an exceptionally good ready-made CT piece for me, then maybe I can pull a Russell Cox or an mv for you, and let you in.

Basically, I'll need to see your credentials.

And since you asked, the song starts off slowly and more emotional, considering that Crono is tending to Marle's wound, and then becomes the more action-driven song where Lucca blows the enemy away. So, both.

good luck with the navy camp.

i've been pretty silent because lately life's been a wreck! musically too!

i had to quit several projects including darkesword's kirby project (sorry again!). i have a few ideas for my CT movie tracks though so i'll try to have the tunes done before the end of the year hopefully. (i also am in an album competition so i'll have to make tons of stuff:)

i really need to remix game stuff anyway, i haven't done so since april. busy with some GBA and other-media music.

it looks like the campfire scene right before Lucca's quest to alter her own past by saving her mother from that weird machine in her house.

On a different note: I just started the song a couple of days ago, so I will need more time before I can send you something to give an idea of what it will end up sounding like.

it looks like the campfire scene right before Lucca's quest to alter her own past by saving her mother from that weird machine in her house.

On a different note: I just started the song a couple of days ago, so I will need more time before I can send you something to give an idea of what it will end up sounding like.

Claado's leaving soon. You should probably show him some of your work before then so he can make the judgement about the caliber of your stuff.

Hrmm...I dunno...seems a bit off somehow...

First off, it needs a border. Secondly, the music lines need to come out a bit more so it doesn't seem like leftover design material, so they're recognizable. Thirdly, it's too dark now...and fourthly, both Robo and Ayla are in it, two characters that happen to not exist in the script.

Keep at it, dude. Very nice concept.