Chrono Trigger: Chrono Symphonic - History

Claado Shou

Hmm...it was working fine for a good amount of time, but now it seems that it isn't. I'll look into what's going on.

Additionally, I need to request of all remixers...

PLEASE SEND ME A SHORT, PARAGRAPH-LONG DESCRIPTION OF YOURSELF, FOR USE IN THE CREATION OF THE CHRONO SYMPHONIC WEBSITE. THIS IS A CRUCIAL STEP IN OUR PATH TOWARDS BEING A TRUE SITE PROJECT, SO...

~.C.S.~

UPDATE: I reuploaded the files to a new section of the herograw server, so now they're back online, but somewhere else instead.

Additionally, there's a website! Visit it!

http://chronosymphonic.150m.com/index.html

There's a link to the Remixes section, and also to Remixers (but since we don't have any info on anyone yet, it's kinda blank). Renovations will be going on for a while, and if anyone wants to contribute something artistic (and original) to the website design, please send me it.

Enjoy!

~.C.S.~

People Imprisoned by Destiny was great, Kanjika. I'd fully support and love your participation.

Thanks :) . You should hear the original i posted last night.

Anyway, i only see like 3 songs left over. Aren't there more than that? And if anyone can tell me where to find good midis of these songs that'd be great. VGmusic seems to be pretty bad at times, and most songs are named differently.

I only have a few minutes to do this, but Kanjika, if you want to join - and I heard your wonderful music - you are more than welcome to take any open songs. Check the track listing in the first post to see what's available.

Hit me back later with your choice(s) and I'll send you the script portions. And thanks for showing up...some enthusiasm is needed at this point.

~.C.S.~

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I go away for a couple of hours to study, and now we have a bunch of great updates to make. Neato!

Let me send you the script portions, Kanjika. I'm sure you'll do well with both of them. :)

And thank you, herograw, for putting the files in a not-so-hard-to-reach place. I appreciate it.

~.C.S.~