Chrono Trigger: Chrono Symphonic - History

Claado Shou

I can't really seem to spot the Epoch, unless it's the blurry thing on the street. If that is the one, I think it should stand out a tad more. That's just me though.

It's right on top of the backwards C. You should see some circles and a wing.

I think it looks a bit more like Buzz Lightyear's spaceship than the Epoch...

I can't really seem to spot the Epoch, unless it's the blurry thing on the street. If that is the one, I think it should stand out a tad more. That's just me though.

It's right on top of the backwards C. You should see some circles and a wing.

I think it looks a bit more like Buzz Lightyear's spaceship than the Epoch...

Here is the original that I used. As you can see, all I did was just flip it.

celepoch2.jpg

That's awesome Zeality but the boarder takes away from the actual pretty pic (as a wallpaper). I took it out for you.

http://img179.exs.cx/img179/3137/zealitywallpaper8pu.jpg

I also flipped it horizontally if you keep your icons on the left and want to have the planet more visible.

http://img179.exs.cx/img179/9206/zealitywallpaper29wn.jpg

It's sexy. I'm using it.

That's awesome Zeality but the boarder takes away from the actual pretty pic (as a wallpaper). I took it out for you.

http://img179.exs.cx/img179/3137/zealitywallpaper8pu.jpg

I also flipped it horizontally if you keep your icons on the left and want to have the planet more visible.

http://img179.exs.cx/img179/9206/zealitywallpaper29wn.jpg

It's sexy. I'm using it.

Yeah, I didn't think that far ahead. I never intended it to be a wallpaper, just the album cover. What would be cool is to actually make a decent frame for it, maybe make some other scenes, and arrange them as a wallpaper for Chrono Trigger. Maybe after getting this cover sorted out...

I hope to have something that loosely resembles a website before Monday of next week. Work's been busy as hell lately, and I end up staying a few hours after quitting time to finish up a few things.

To be honest, I was blown away when I heard some of the tracks on this album - let's keep the ball rolling on this.

I'll be hosting a wip of the site at therighteous, and posting the link here when I've got something interesting. The cover thing was a kind of unexpected - I wasn't even asked to do one. So if it's not up to par or whatever, maybe I can incorporate some elements of it into the website - or maybe some of those sig banners or something.

Ideas? Anything that you'd like to see available on the site? There's pretty much nothing we can offer that Zeality's condompenisum can't, but if it relates to the project, at least we can make it readily available. I thought the idea of the wallpapers for the project were pretty good - maybe some others could come up with some stuff?

Hm...I had no idea that you were so interested in going forward with the project, Eon_Blue. But I'm glad that you are.

As for the webspace thing, you might want to use http://www.freewebs.com/chronosymphonic as the one you port to new space, instead of the old one...this one has better everything (pixietricks did the design layout for it, BTW).

Also, I've "employed" Global-Trance to do a website banner, so I'd like to keep that option open, for his banner to be on the front page. Just letting you know about that before you go ahead and spend a lot of extra time making one.

Otherwise, thank you so much for putting forth effort that I didn't even ask you to do (well, a few months ago, but still...).

As for additional stuff, I'd like to have a "Project Files" page that contains the script, outline, and OST listing, plus it could also include the pictures that everyone has made thus far.

I wanted to make a History page for the project after it's all completed, as well as a copy of this entire thread in text, for archive purposes...make this website the real deal, a total compilation. I still need remixer bios, but I think that can wait for awhile, or as long they want to wait before giving them to me.

Otherwise, nothing much I can think of now. Thanks for doing this, Eon_Blue...and for the rest of you Chrono Symphonic fans, you will soon have actual vocals in your song(s). I promise you that. :)

~.C.S.~

Also, I've "employed" Global-Trance to do a website banner, so I'd like to keep that option open, for his banner to be on the front page. Just letting you know about that before you go ahead and spend a lot of extra time making one.

A banner would be an excellent idea. The only problem is that the layout I used in freewebs is one of the predesigned templates. It lets you add a logo (I used that treble clef above the navigation bar), but it won't let you change the title. The only way you could get the banner in there would be to put it at the top of the template, like where I inserted that Chrono pic. :/

-Jill

Whoa, hang on a sec - I'm not looking to step on anyone's toes. I'd be glad to help out, but if everyone's already assigned to various tasks, I'm not going to jump in and take that away from anyone. I didn't realize pixietricks was already working on something for the site - it's the first I've seen of it, aside from that temporary thing that was on the first page of this thread. That said, haven't really gone through the entire thread reading everyone's posts, so if I'm jumping in where I shouldn't be, I can back off.

I just never really did get back to Claado regarding a site design before he left, and when I finally did realize I had a PM, Zeality said I could go ahead with something. I hadn't done a whole lot until I read Claado's post when he came back, and I started to really take interest in the project.

Whoa, hang on a sec - I'm not looking to step on anyone's toes. I'd be glad to help out, but if everyone's already assigned to various tasks, I'm not going to jump in and take that away from anyone. I didn't realize pixietricks was already working on something for the site - it's the first I've seen of it, aside from that temporary thing that was on the first page of this thread. That said, haven't really gone through the entire thread reading everyone's posts, so if I'm jumping in where I shouldn't be, I can back off.

I just never really did get back to Claado regarding a site design before he left, and when I finally did realize I had a PM, Zeality said I could go ahead with something. I hadn't done a whole lot until I read Claado's post when he came back, and I started to really take interest in the project.

Hey, no problem! Like Andrew said, I just sort of threw that thing together with the templates that freewebs already had. I'm sure you can come up with something way cooler. ^_^

-Jill