Chrono Trigger: Chrono Symphonic - History

Claado Shou

Man, I was excited before this. You're telling me that it's on even harder now?

I believe that doesn't quite express the strength with which this project is about to be pushed forward. It will be GLORIOUS.

Just you wait, my friend...just you wait and see.

Oh, and the call is still going out for any sort of CD/sig/banner art that is Chrono Symphonic related. We're needing it now more than ever, especially website offerings. Any takers...er, givers?

~.C.S.~

Oh, and the call is still going out for any sort of CD/sig/banner art that is Chrono Symphonic related. We're needing it now more than ever, especially website offerings. Any takers...er, givers?

I might take a shot at the website, if that's alright. Anything special in mind? Also, what sections should there be on the site? Could be useful to know, for making the menu.

Well, I plan on the sidebar linking to the following sections:

-Main Page

-Remixes

-Remixers

-Project History

-Project Files

-Project Art

-Affiliates

Also, I want the design to be a mixture of real life and Chrono Trigger (no sprites or anything like that, something more realistic). The banner on the site now is a good example of this, if you can see what I mean by that.

Thanks for the offer. Just post whatever whenever.

~.C.S.~

Somebody did a pretty sick cover for this a while back. Was it you, SZ? It had part of the Earth in the corner, and a nice cosmos backdrop, and then this flaming comet thing (Lavos) flying toward the Earth. I liked it.

Nope, wasn't me. I remember that one though. I liked it too. But I'm too lazy to browse through the thread.

I may be able to handle the Epoch theme, so if someone could point me in the direction of the project's rules/guidelines, (which I don't think are in this thread anymore) I'll see what I can do.

Well, that's cool and all, but do you have any work that I can see, to determine what your music is like? I'll give you the song if I'm convinced you can make it sound good, so send something my way.

Otherwise, we got some good stuff going on right now. The next few days/week will be magnificent, to say the very least.

~.C.S.~

csnew.jpg

I think we established that this one was a little better. I prefer the text in the middle - I just need to clean up the stars in the background (so hemo doesn't have a fucking aneurysm), and maybe fix up the comet a little bit. I've still got the source files, so editing isn't a problem.

Haven't looked at this thread in a while actually, hope it starts building steam again - some (most) of the wips are GREAT.

I think we established that this one was a little better. I prefer the text in the middle - I just need to clean up the stars in the background (so hemo doesn't have a fucking aneurysm), and maybe fix up the comet a little bit. I've still got the source files, so editing isn't a problem.

Yeah, I forgot about everything in that paragraph. Sorry. BUT!...I can make up for it with some good news.

We're welcoming two new mixers to the project, both of them very well known - Daniel Baranowsky and GrayLightning. It's really cool, I know.

Also, several new songs are already ready for revealing, but we're waiting for some other things to fall into place really quickly before the big reveal sometime this next week, so just you wait.

~.C.S.~

To be honest, I haven't really been paying as much attention to this project as I should be, but it looks like it's starting to come along together well, and after hearing a few tracks, it looks like you're paying a very excellent tribute to Chrono Trigger. I'm looking forward to this project (Dang, so many good, promising project lately...), and seeing it all come together in the end. Good luck, Claado, and everyone else involved. :)

To be honest, I haven't really been paying as much attention to this project as I should be, but it looks like it's starting to come along together well, and after hearing a few tracks, it looks like you're paying a very excellent tribute to Chrono Trigger. I'm looking forward to this project (Dang, so many good, promising project lately...), and seeing it all come together in the end. Good luck, Claado, and everyone else involved. :)

Same to you with Tales of Phantasia and Tales of Symphonia. Make it happen, dude.

~.C.S.~

Also (i know i shouldnt because ill have too much to do :D ) id like to take "The Epoch since no one is currently on it.

We actually had someone named Soraya come by and ask for the song, but since I don't have any indication of what Soraya's music is like, and I remember vividly being stunned by yours, I think I can make you the mixer on that particular song.

So, lemme send you some stuff and have at it.

AAAAAALLLLLLLSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO...I'm thinking it would be best to only have one set of pictures for the CD art and CDs themselves, so I've put together what seems like a good setup.

CD Cover: Eon_Blue's Lavos picture with the logo in the center

CD Back: Kanjika's picture with the stopwatch on the table

CD Insert: Kanjika's picture with Frog and Crono in the rain

Now I just need some art for the first and second CDs, preferably something simple that just identifies the CDs as being Chrono Symphonic. Anything cool and aesthetically pleasing. Just post your stuff here, if you have any.

~.C.S.~

~.C.S.~

Just so everyone knows, the announcement and all will be made tonight at 10:00 P.M. ET (2200, since I'm in the Navy) and it will include, but not be limited to:

1) a brand new website designed and built by our beloved StarZander

2) the inclusion of pixietricks' vocals into two songs, ellywu2's "Schala and the Queen" and Reuben Kee's "To Far Away Times"

3) some new music from some old artists for your listening enjoyment

Just a little longer, people...just a little longer...

~.C.S.~

Just so everyone knows, the announcement and all will be made tonight at 10:00 P.M. ET (2200, since I'm in the Navy) and it will include, but not be limited to:

1) a brand new website designed and built by our beloved StarZander

2) the inclusion of pixietricks' vocals into two songs, ellywu2's "Schala and the Queen" and Reuben Kee's "To Far Away Times"

3) some new music from some old artists for your listening enjoyment

Just a little longer, people...just a little longer...

~.C.S.~

Sounds good :)

Im so temped to take Guardia Castle since no ones on that one....but no way....hahah. Id have 6 project songs to work on total 8O .