Chrono Trigger: Chrono Symphonic - History

Claado Shou

Re: Liner Notes

Er, I do not sure what's the rightful term, but I am refering to the piece of paper in the sleeve of the CD case, then there usually the composer or artist will say a thing or two, introduce the project and write some comments on each of the tracks.

Re: Liner Notes

Er, I do not sure what's the rightful term, but I am refering to the piece of paper in the sleeve of the CD case, then there usually the composer or artist will say a thing or two, introduce the project and write some comments on each of the tracks.

Oh, okay. I know what you mean. Yes, part of the project CD layout is to have the little CD insert, and on it I'll have some text introducing it all, y'know. So yes, the liner notes will be ready-to-print and all. Yeah.

Sounds good, JPGII/ZeaLitY. Release it at your leisure. I'll be doing some shopping around on CT/CC sites when I get to my old computer, advertising and all, so one more awesome thing to mention in my intro. :)

~.C.S.~

Ive been taking a HUGE break from working on anything at all, but i still have 2 songs to finish for the S3 remix project, and since the deadline is july 1st i have to finish those first. And unfortunatley, to finish Magus' redemption i have to upgrade my PC :P . Its impossible to work on.

So im saying that i probably wont have anything done for a long while. I might do robot battle soon though.

Yeah.....just wanted to let you guys know....

Claado I looked through your outlines and script and I can't find the desired song length for End of Time. Can you tell me it just so I know I'm not ending up too short? :D

EDIT: And there are multiple end of time scenes; would you like me to do the other two as well? And if so, what are the lengths?

And while we're asking questions: Claado, about the Crisis Revealed track ...

The source material is relatively upbeat tension/chase music, but the scene you sent me is the solemn video footage of the Day of Lavos. Were you intending to blend that track with that scene? Which tone are you looking for in me and ellywu2's rearrangement?

(Good work on the article Zeality. :wink: )

I JUST got my internet back after a week without it, and all I have to say is this...

sw33t

Anyway, onto the questions...

blizihizake, the EoT song should be 5:30. You're pretty darn close to it being finished, so yeah. Also, don't do the other EoT scenes. The second one will have no music (dramatic) and the third is covered by Track 17, The Epoch.

sephfire, the beginning of the piece does cover the Lavos music. Hmm...have you ever seen The Fifth Element or heard its music? "Leeloo Dallas, Multipass"? Alright, well, there's a song on there where the main female character sees a slideshow of human destruction, and it pretty much encompasses the feel I want for the beginning of the song. Here it is, if you want to see what I mean: http://symphonic.herograw.com/Project%20Files/22%20Pictures%20of%20War.wma. That's the opening, the revelation, and then the ending is like the, "We have to do something!" more upbeat portion. Still sombre, but with determination. If that makes any sense.

Does that answer your question? :)

~.C.S.~

Hey I can't believe I just heard about this now.

Anyway, I wish all of you luck, I see a lot of talented names on this list already..I'm sure this compilation album will be something that will astound fans of this genre.

Goodluck everyone!

-Mathew Valente [TSSF]

Hey everybody! Rayza and Aurora gave us a plug in their latest installment of "VGDJ'," the new ocr podcast.

Have a listen:

http://www.vgdj.net/Shows/VGDJ_ep_005.mp3

w00t w00t

This has just brought to my attention something of importance...no one knows how to pronounce my screenname. And that, my friends, cannot go unattended.

So pronounce it like you're saying the words "cladow shroud", except without the "r" or the second "d". Thar yar.

Otherwise, cool.

~.C.S.~

Hey everybody! Rayza and Aurora gave us a plug in their latest installment of "VGDJ'," the new ocr podcast.

Have a listen:

http://www.vgdj.net/Shows/VGDJ_ep_005.mp3

w00t w00t

This has just brought to my attention something of importance...no one knows how to pronounce my screenname. And that, my friends, cannot go unattended.

So pronounce it like you're saying the words "cladow shroud", except without the "r" or the second "d". Thar yar.

Otherwise, cool.

~.C.S.~

First rule of radio show hosts: they can, and probably will slaughter most names. :P