Chrono Trigger: Chrono Symphonic - History

Claado Shou

Hey everyone. I'm having continual problems with my computer at the moment. First off i had to wipe almost everything, so i've lost project files and VSTi's including my sequencer. Also i'm having real trouble getting my ISP to pull its head out of its collective ass. I've spoken to seph and he's got a WiP, and i'll be back on board as soon as i can.

Sorry for the problems.

Wassup guys.

I've added some orchestration to "To Far Away Times."

http://www.reubenkee.com/music/remixes/To%20Far%20Away%20Times.mp3

Feedback please.

PS: Pixietricks rocks XD

PPS: Saw the trailer. Very very nice syncing of the scenes to the music.

The new version is excellent. I was critical about the other versions, but this one is perfect. Great job to you and Pixietricks.

Alright...I've heard word back from everybody, but I've heard actual progress from everybody except for Kanjika...so I'm sorry Kanjika, but your three songs are now up for grabs.

Additionally...for all the mixers that have at least one song already partially-done but are not yet completed with anything, which is Rellik and DarkeSword, you have one more week to show me an outline, actual music, etc. before those songs are closed out and sent up for the taking.

And now, we have a deadline...AUGUST 19TH. Read the front page for more information.

So now...mixers, grab your songs!

~.C.S.~

Cool beans. We got some news.

So, every song has been claimed, and they're all in the process of being done. Hopefully. End of August, finished songs. August 19th for some, a little later for others. Whatever. WORK. :)

Also, Compyfox, a really professional mixer, has offered to master the ENTIRE project previous to release...but he needs help. So he'll be releasing some instructions in a few days for all mixers to read and attempt to abide by, which will make this process much more efficient, and make the overall product incredible. So please send what he asks for - ALL MIXERS - and if you can't, then we'll figure something out. It'll ALL be good, don't you worry. :D:D:D:D:D:D

That's all I've got. Congrats to DSOP and MythNaz (plus his team of mixers) for making a great project, and go download it now! Excellent work, everybody.

~.C.S.~

Hwooooo...

Well, that's certainly sort of coming up quickly...

Would August 24th be ok? That's when I'm leaving to be back in early September, so that's why I'm not asking for later :P

In case you're curious, the reason that I'm asking is: that there are two reasons that I am asking for an extension (or maybe it's not an extension, whatever you would call it). And those two reasons are:

1. Crunch time at internship, coinciding with crunch time for stuff I need to get done before school starts.

2. Philharmonik isn't here yet. Not that I expected it to be, but I was expecting the due date to be... you know... closer to

Tuesday, September 27th, 2005

than

August 19' date=' or next Friday[/quote']

Don't think that I'm suggesting I was misled - it's just that I did kind of assumed it wouldn't be so early. So I'm hoping I get Philharmonik before the 24th - this will be my first piece of music done with it (:D) ;) ( :lol: )! If I get reliable information that Philharmonik won't be here in time to fit that timeframe, then yes... I will undergo the extremely painful process of trying to bring about this arrangement via the tools currently at my disposal.

I'll have roughly 4 (hopefully full) days to spend on that, so it shouldn't turn out too badly. But not exactly ideal... it'll be a pretty gory and painful time :(

You know what?

I think it's time for solo piano debut :P

We'll see what happens.

I'm going for a relatively simple piece with big chords and a nice beat, Chopin prelude style (been studying some of those lately), should be fun, or maybe will be terrible, hm. EDIT: that won't work. Cinematic type stuff is required here.