Chrono Trigger: Chrono Symphonic - History

Claado Shou

Site's looking good!

Yo, can you update the teaser for To Far Away Times? That's an older version that has some clipping, and...is orchestrated... :P

(Newer version can be acquired here, but clear your cache in case your browser's storing an older version...)

http://www.fayhaven.com/To%20Far%20Away%20Times.mp3

There'll soon be an even newer one when Compyfox is done, but we at least don't want people downloading the clipping track because they might not think to download again when the project is released.

RoeTaKa:

I answered that question further up in a FAQ.

Eon:

Disksplit is 01-14 and 15-25 +bonus tracks

However that with the bonus tracks on the main disk is not sure YET. I'll keep you informed on that.

Those who sent me files, I'll take a listen and get back to you. Those who still have to send me files... GET THEM TO ME!!!!

EDIT:

One important thing!

If you send files to me, put the tracknumber in front of your track. AKA "name them properly". I can't have the complete project in my head you know.

Good news and bad news on the music side of things. Hemophiliac's project file got corrupted, so all of his work was lost. However, I went ahead and did the song myself (rush job, I know :() so Track 17, "The Third Guru", is done.

I NEED people willing to mirror. I NEED album art. And Compyfox definitely NEEDS your raw files. I understand a lot of people are unavailable for whatever reasons, and there's nothing we can do about that...but every raw file helps, so send them in if you have them.

Also, Compy was right...the official split is 01-14 (Fire/Light) and 15-29 (Shadow\Ice). However, there are a few more nuances to it than that...you'll see in 16 days.

~.C.S.~

I said it a thousand times now and I say it again cause a lot of you definately can't read!

FIRST THE MP3 FOR ME TO CHECK - THEN AFTER I CHECKED THE FILE AND APROVED THAT IT'S OKAY I WANT THE WAV!

Not sooner!

Saves a lot of trouble for you, and some for me.

Also keep in mind:

I have no SoundClick account and please don't use a webhost where I can't download from.

If you wanna send me the file, I wrote down how to do this on page 75. Please pay a bit more attention!

Hmm...I didn't intend for any other words to be there, but this begs the question: is the word "much" a noun?

Dictionary.com writes: "n.

A large quantity or amount: 'Much has been written.'

Something great or remarkable: 'The campus wasn't much to look at.'"

So no, there isn't a word missing. But whatever.

~.C.S.~

Russell Cox, by all the means that I have at my disposal, is not available for contact. But that may have changed, so try PMing him. I honestly have no idea.

HOWEVER, there IS something that I can be VERY sure of, and that is the official release date for this project. Considering how close we are to completion, and the significance of the date, I dub

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2005

the official date of release for this project. Further information will be announced later on, but this is the day it's happening, and I hope you all are there to see it.

~.C.S.~

Happy pandas, aye. Indeed, we are VERY happy pandas. Ecstatic even.

Well, with RoeTaKa's piece finally in, we are officially done with the music arrangement portion of the project. It's all good and we are very much happy with the results...even without mastering, the album sounds whole. At 1:38:48 (98 minutes and 48 seconds for you non-clock-liking types) it is MASSIVE.

However, with TWO WEEKS REMAINING, we still have a lot to do. So be on the watch, and make sure to show your enthusiasm to the whole Chrono Symphonic team. These next 14 days will be a blast!

~.C.S.~