Chrono Trigger: Chrono Symphonic - History

Claado Shou

well, I have cds, cd cases, paper, and ink all ready for when this album IS finally released, so i can enjoy another one of the finest albums ever made. Just listening from the 2 tracks on the webpage, i know that all the other songs are just gonna blow me away with there awesomeness. (I love orchestrial music, spent 7 years in school orchestra) So I know i'm gonna love it!! :D And one day i hope to be in the ranks with everyone else here, and to one day put a remix of my own on one of these awesome projects that never fail to amaze me. I hope to be friends with all of yall in time. This is one of the best places i have found on the internet. I'll be watching for the release of the album. See you all later.

and health issues (piercing headaches)

I don't know anything about your physiology or state of health, but I think it could very well be "eye headaches". I get them all the time because I always forget to put in my contacts and I spend hours staring at Sibelius. Not good. >.>

Kinda missing:

Unknown/Tyler Heath. He promised me to send me his files a couple of days ago. I already asked over at the Soundtempest channel what's up, but if anybody see's him, please remind him to get back to me. I won't even bite. I just wanna know what's up...

My dad just gave him a tuba lesson on Friday. It might be kind of weird to call him and ask about this, though.

This is really, really late, and isn't really important since this is just the music, not the story, but I think as far as pacing is concerned, a wiser decision for the script of the movie would've been to leave in an initial trip through time rather than jumping straight into the saving the future mode, and instead cutting the Masamune story (or putting some variation of the Masamune bit at the start if it was considered absolutely necessary.)

It's just a deal of pacing and characterization is all; just wanted to mention it since it was on my mind after looking over things :P. I can't wait to hear the full soundtrack.

Continuing the off-topicness, I think Chrono Trigger: The Movie could be done in two or three parts, which would avoid having to cut a lot of the story out and would instead allow for expansion of character development, etc.

Great script nonetheless though. I'm almost entirely sure this project will the best of the ones thusfar.