Chrono Trigger: Chrono Symphonic - History

Claado Shou

Nope. Nothing, really. I've been busy with school and other Site Projects, and now I'm starting on a personal project of mine. Until I get the files from Compyfox, we're pretty much on hold. I, too, am sorry about the delay, but we've already waited over a year...it can certainly wait a little longer.

~.C.S.~

Indeed it can. Slow and steady wins the race.

Akira Toriyama should have really made an OAV (9 EPs or so) out of it. The only thing on it though... Chrono would talk now. ;)

Not necessarily. Macha from .hack//SIGN didn't speak audibly. They could presumably do the same for Chrono. Of course, it would be interesting to have Masako Nozawa as seiyuu. ;)

Wow, I haven't posted in these forums in ages. I just remembered I had an account here. Anyway I clicked on a link in someones sig and just found this. Hope it gets done soon. I was impressed with the Doom album that came out a few weeks ago and I like the idea of these conglomerations of good music. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Yeah...not much else to say, really...stay tuned for anything else, but ATM, we're all sitting around. Compy is keeping me updated, and we're definitely making progress. An October release date may ALSO have to be forthwith abandoned (in fact, almost assuredly) so I apologize to all who are waiting to listen and enjoy the project. However...what else can you do but know it'll be amazing?

Thanks, all, for continuing to post your enthusiasm(s). None of your dedication will be in vain.

~.C.S.~

Not that this hasn't been discussed, but with the immediate purpose in mind:

I have to to say, I think Nobuo's compositions are somewhat underappreciated. Before I realized who wrote which songs, I named Silent Light and Tyrann Castle my two favorite songs of the game (both by Nobuo). As far as I can tell, neither of those were selected for the project, but I don't blame y'all. They aren't very popular.

Not that this hasn't been discussed, but with the immediate purpose in mind:

I have to to say, I think Nobuo's compositions are somewhat underappreciated. Before I realized who wrote which songs, I named Silent Light and Tyrann Castle my two favorite songs of the game (both by Nobuo). As far as I can tell, neither of those were selected for the project, but I don't blame y'all. They aren't very popular.

Well, I wouldn't call it unappreciated..

Although those tunes are indeed good ones, Tyrano Castle has some silimar parts and moods as Kuja's Themes in FF IX.. Its not DEADLY alike on every level though, just similarities, the start is especially alike :D

100 pages, aye. What semi-off-topic-but-really-connected-to-Chrono-Trigger-or-Chrono-Symphonic-in-some-third-cousin-twice-removed-style-sense conversation should we start now?

OMG SKWARE SHUD HURRY AND MAEK KRONO BRAKE

Krono Brakes: For Maximum Stopping Power!

HUR

...noone guest posts in my thread :cry:

I am jelous *sp*

100 pages, aye. What semi-off-topic-but-really-connected-to-Chrono-Trigger-or-Chrono-Symphonic-in-some-third-cousin-twice-removed-style-sense conversation should we start now?

HUR

I am jelous *sp*

I've been posting in this thread on a regular basis for awhile!

And one would think you'd have looked up the spelling of "jealous" by now. :P

HUR

I am jelous *sp*

I've been posting in this thread on a regular basis for awhile!

And one would think you'd have looked up the spelling of "jealous" by now. :P

I am jealous of your ability to spell jealous....punk :)

Now that I've started playing through CT again, I've started to anticipate this project more and more.

DAMMIT COMPY STOP MAKING ME ANTICIPATE

Every day i come check this thread out in hopes of it saying "THE PROJECT IS COMPLETED!!!" but..alas...no luck yet.. Still waiting though!

I know I'll be wrong, but I have a feeling that the project will be released as the first post on page #100.

Honestly though, I've known about this project for a while; I didn't care about it before I knew it existed, and it's free, so I really don't mind waiting however much longer is necessary. That said, I have to say, good job to everyone on the team, and especially Compyfox for weathering everything that's being said at this point.

Still...can't wait!

Speaking as a person who knows little about remixing, what exactly is "mastering"? From what I've read, it's making the songs sound more clean/professional/what have you, but what exactly is the process like? What programs do you use? That sort of thing. Isn't that what the songs are going through right now?