Chrono Trigger: Chrono Symphonic - History

Claado Shou

Sorry to interrupt with something trivial, but

Eon_Blue

is the last person remaining for the interview questions. Since he's moving and all, I'm simply posting this as a last ditch attention-getter.

Well, I guess he's second to last, since I haven't heard from mv either. But I didnt' get answers in May from mv, so my hopes aren't that high.

Sorry to interrupt with something trivial, but

Eon_Blue

is the last person remaining for the interview questions. Since he's moving and all, I'm simply posting this as a last ditch attention-getter.

Well, I guess he's second to last, since I haven't heard from mv either. But I didnt' get answers in May from mv, so my hopes aren't that high.

Eh?

Ok, I'll PM my responses. The questions didn't come through my email properly (I had to view source to read them - I think I'm getting rid of that email altogether).

There was also a PM I sent to Claado regarding the album art that I needed an answer to before I moved forward.

Edit: I've forwarded what I feel to be the final versions of the album art. I don't currently have a printer to test them on though.

Sorry if this is off-topic at all, but I was looking at the site (and the album art) and noticed that the track "The Final Battle" no longer belongs to PLBenjaminZ (on the site) and seems to be a different remix altogether (according to the album art).

If I missed anything about this in the preceding hundred pages of this thread, my apologies, but what happened to this track? It was actually one of my favorites out of the WIP's, despite it being very obviously a WIP.

http://chrono.ocremix.org]Big image that says 'GOTCHA.'

404. The requested address is no longer available within the realm of tant102.mine.nu's servers.

:(

Lost my account at that place, so it's on a temporary mirror until a better place to upload it is presented. Noone has redirected that address yet, that's all. The temporary mirror is here:

http://xthost.info/starzander/Chrono/

IRC is the best way to get a hold of him, so if you can get into #ocremix on ETG, you can talk to him there.

Sweet. Thanks.

If this is a regular problem, it might be best to also acquire an address at DynDNS.

It's really StarZander's show, in regards to where and what website to get. I just tell him what goes up there, so I'll leave all this kind of stuff to him.

~.C.S.~

As someone who only recently found this thread, I find the prospect of reading all 100 pages of its 14-month history extremely daunting. Where I'm from, pertinent information such as 'here's the new, actually-up link to the website' gets edited in to the first post so it can be found easily.

That said, it *is* good etiquette to read at least the last couple of pages before posting, if not the entire thread.

Alright, some updates:

1) The project will be released next week. Exact date is unknown, but it'll be before the weekend. And more importantly, before Christmas. Yay!

2) The website is going to be transported to a new server, a reliable one, and all that jazz. You'll like it, I promise. StarZander does, at least.

3) The Special Edition of the project will be a little late (Compy has some more stuff to work out), but it will be forthcoming. As such, updates will as well.

And now, to all MIRRORERS:

PLEASE BE READY THIS WEEKEND AND IN THE NEXT WEEK TO RECEIVE LINKS FROM ME FOR THE TRACKS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE A MIRRORER OR NOT, CHECK THE BOTTOM OF THE FRONT POST.

That is all. For now...

~.C.S.~