Chrono Trigger: Chrono Symphonic - History

Claado Shou

Well looks like I'm on my old schedules with "nights put through". I just did some final tweaks for "Schala and the Queen", also for "To Far Away Times", finished a bonus track earlier that day (waiting for aproval from the creator). Now I'm on to "Manifest Destiny" that SirRus and I reconstructed.

It's 1:26am atm, I try to stay up till 6am/7am, then sleep a bit, grab a snack, watch Ninja Turtles (at 4pm) and then back to work. And that till the releasedate.

Stay tuned, you don't have to wait that long anymore.

Well looks like I'm on my old schedules with "nights put through". I just did some final tweaks for "Schala and the Queen", also for "To Far Away Times", finished a bonus track earlier that day (waiting for aproval from the creator). Now I'm on to "Manifest Destiny" that SirRus and I reconstructed.

It's 1:26am atm, I try to stay up till 6am/7am, then sleep a bit, grab a snack, watch Ninja Turtles (at 4pm) and then back to work. And that till the releasedate.

Wow, you really are putting in a lot of work into making this project sound excellent.

Keep up the hard work! Make sure not to overexert yourself.

I am looking forward to this.

Glad to see you're getting SOME rest. Tired ears don't help.

I HAVE 500GB OF BANDWIDTH TO WASTE AND WILL BE VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED IF ALL OF IT ISN'T USED UP BEFORE JANUARY

As will I. We'd better get some mad-crazyyyyyyy downloading going on, or I'll be fairly unhappy. This had better break OCR Site Project records.

I'll be checking this thread every single dayof next week.

As I said before, I'll inform you all as SOON as I have the finished files, and you'll be well aware of times and all that jazz.

~.C.S.~

ARG THAT Fsk*n SH*T! <continues coursing and swearing but with massive beeps>

Three hours of work on "Manifest Destiny", bouncing (which took almost an hour), mixing, finding a major bug in Cubase (yay) and then... I realise that I recorded at the wrong bpm! The ending is getting a bpm degration and I totally forgot that. Somehow Cubase removed the master bpm settings and all got recorded at 105bpm.

F*CK!

Such issues slow other things down. At least Cubase didn't crash in the middle of chosing samples and writing sections, as it did last night.

Yay... short past midnight. Oh how will I love the next 7 hours of work on that track. *sigh*

You see... it's not always working how it should be. And I wanted to write that off my soul.

Alright... I know that waiting is cruel, and giving you a teaser too, but I'll do it anyway. Now sit down and please take a listen:

:arrow:Chrono Symphonic Sneak Peek (2:09min, mp3, 2,5MB)

This is a small insight of how the sound of Chrono Symphonic changed compared to the old available versions. One thing to keep in mind though (it's also written in the ID3v2 tags, but just in case):

This sneak peek doesn't necessarily reflect the final product! Final changes are still in progress.

It's as with game/movie trailers. Sometimes there's a scene in it that's not in the final release. Can happen in terms of mixing, too. See it more like as "temporal timestamp". BTW: All used tracks are already the new mixes, who just need final treatment.

Have fun while listening.