Chrono Trigger: Chrono Symphonic - History

Claado Shou

Well, it reminds me of every major game development cycle...where are you, FFXII and LoZ:TP...AND WHERE ARE YOU CHRONO SYMPHONIC!

But, in all seriousness, take your time, I'd rather have a good product, especially since it's already been worked on for so long, but maybe don't announce the release date until you're completely finished.

LOVE FOR COMPY CAMPAIGN

-----------------------

Seriously, when you finish a post in this thread, put "<3 Compy" at the bottom, he needs the love, the dirty german! Haha, just kidding. But, nice work man and kudos on your part.

Release is soon ay? Can't wait to hear it. I hope I'm on par with the others work, don't want to be a sore bum. Orchestral isn't my main dig, but I enjoy it.

Woop, yep, that's it.

<3 Compy

Well, I'll amuse myself with music I got for Christmas while I wait. Maybe it'll be out when I'm back after vacation, which is around New Years, anyway.

And then it'll be the reason why I'm not paying attention in school and knocking over people in the halls because I'm not watching where I'm going, only listening to my shiny new iPod...with Chrono Symphonic on it.

Then again, no one guaranteed it would be New Years. I guess we're all just getting our hopes up again?

Oh yeah -- <3 Compy :)

Couldn't you just release it as is?

The source material is great, and I trust the mixers are proficient, so I can suck it up and adjust the volume by hand if necessary.

I fear that if you attempt to make it immaculate, it shall never be done.

lol.

Seriously, too much effort has been poured into this project to simply call it quits now and release it.

I'd be more than happy to wait.

<3 Compy

Couldn't you just release it as is?

The source material is great, and I trust the mixers are proficient, so I can suck it up and adjust the volume by hand if necessary.

I fear that if you attempt to make it immaculate, it shall never be done.

Compy's job is a bit more complicated than just that. Even we mixers would much rather let him finish his work. Trust us when we say that production makes all the difference in the world.

chrono.ocremix.org

Is that the final address for the site? It's clearly down right now, but will it be linked to through that redirect? It'd be great if that was the official address - nice and short.

That will be the address later on, as it was before. The site is just being moved to a new location, and won't be showed until the project's release.

Hey everyone, it's not released yet!?

Haha, oh well, here's a cookie for everyone waiting for the release;

Doh, ran out of cookies... :P

It's my Final Battle track that I never finished. It's not going to be on the album so I guess I'll share it with you guys so you have something to listen to while waiting for the release. It's still not done but oh well lol... Hope you like it, and you can expect the quality of the tracks on the album to be a lot better (<3 Compy :P ). Happy Holidays everyone!

Edit in response to the below post: sorry, that's because I deleted on accident, I'm re-uploading it now lol...

2nd Edit: updated it D:

3nd Edit: My bandwidth like died because too many people were downloading lol... :P

4th Edit: I spelt 3rd wrong... damn copy n' paste laziness :roll: