WIPS you would like to hear get finished

BlackPanther

I don't start up a lot of threads but I figured I would start one that would maybe jump start the remixer's interest in finishing the track that people talk about here in this thread. I'm gonna list a few and try to give a brief example why you can choose to do the same if you wish it's whatevs, anyway here I go:

1. The Radical Sifu - DK64: Sifu was working on a Frantic Factory remix and it was a rather interesting take on it I felt but I haven't heard any more progress or updates I'm kinda hopin he still has an interest in finishing it =(

2. CC Ricers - Darkstalkers: CC Ricers remix was a dubstep remix which was pretty damn sweet. I'm hopin he refines the track and subs it seemed like to me, it was pretty close to being subbed anyway just a few tweaks woulda done it.

3. Robotaki - Chrono Trigger: I don't know where the hell this dude went but he just needs to finish that damn song. There's definitely a sense of emotion in this piece which sucks me in.

Anyways I will castrate any of these guys if they don't finish their pieces lol. If you guys have any wips yall would like to share, I would like to hear some.

DragonAvenger - Take My Hopes and Dreams (You're Not Alone - Final Fantasy 9).

I remember when I saw this some years ago, and this track was turning out so beautiful that I managed to save its last WIP to my PC.

It still lacked some lyrics and production improvements, and I'm not sure if DA would allow me to post it here ;P

3. Robotaki - Chrono Trigger: I don't know where the hell this dude went but he just needs to finish that damn song. There's definitely a sense of emotion in this piece which sucks me in.

If you're talking about the Manoria Cathedral mix he was working on, then hell yeah, that was gonna be what I posted here too! Still listen to the WIPs every now and then, this is definitely the one that sticks out in my mind, it was already very polished, and had plenty of deviation from the source.

DragonAvenger - Take My Hopes and Dreams (You're Not Alone - Final Fantasy 9).

I remember when I saw this some years ago, and this track was turning out so beautiful that I managed to save its last WIP to my PC.

It still lacked some lyrics and production improvements, and I'm not sure if DA would allow me to post it here ;P

That's as far as that version will ever get. I haven't given up on the lyrics, but that style just wasn't working for me.