Portal 2

Rambo

Everyone who owns Killing Floor, please play or idle in it. We're trying to make the best use out of the potato overclocking before they run out, and KF is the most difficult to fill (and will get us the biggest chunk of time taken off if/when we finish!). The Ball is also (edit) done.

Here's the current priority list (for those who don't own all of the games):

Killing Floor (current focus due to potato overclocking)

Super Meat Boy

Amnesia

Defense Grid

Everyone who owns Killing Floor, please play or idle in it. We're trying to make the best use out of the potato overclocking before they run out, and KF is the most difficult to fill (and will get us the biggest chunk of time taken off if/when we finish!). The Ball is also very close to done.

I just launched it about 15 minutes ago. I was at work when the acceleration started, and I'd left Amnesia running while I was away (it steals your mouse focus, so I only run that one while away or sleeping).

We're not sure what's going to happen to potatoes after the launch.

They're being consumed as we speak. Valve also said that they'll give you something if you have all 36 prior to Portal 2 launching, which also has the implication that they all go away when Portal 2 launches.

We're now just under 3 hours on the clock and the clock is about to drop twice with the next two games to be complete very soon. Probably 1 hour left at the most then.

And with that I am leaving the Internet until I'm done with the game. Bye. Happy Portaling, all!

Edit: Okay it's going to launch any minute now. GL HF!

Edit 2: Trolled by Killing Floor only taking off 20 minutes lmao

AFK getting the game in 14 mins, I'll tell you guys how it is when I beat the whole thing before it gets pre-released

pre-release is less than an hour now, but Killing Floor only moved the clock by 5 minutes (thanks for the troll, Valve).

KF should have bumped the timer all the way down, as Super Meat Boy knocked off like 2 hours right before it.