OCR02099 - Silent Line: Armored Core "Morning, Thinker"

djpretzel

I've been meaning to review this ever since it came out, and now that it's Reviews Month, I guess it's time to stop procrastinating!!

What a creative and unique arrangement. The blend of electro + rock reminds me of BT. I love the vocals, too. Not just the effects/processing, which of course is awesome and one of the standout features of the track, but also the delivery. DA, you make a convincing Thinker ,)

Overall a very fun listen. Great job to the both of you!

• 5 weeks later...

This is nowhere near what I normally listen to, but it's just too catchy to not love. I love the robotic vocals and uptempo dance/rock combo, and I think this mix is great at balancing repetition and changing things up enough. All around, very professional sounding stuff. Thanks!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Nice to hear a little bit of rock and some guitars and such in the type of dance/electronica music I love so much. The robo-vocals were amazing and DA completely nailed this part down. It was almost like a robot trying to solo a rock song, and it's oddly amusing in a great way. So much energy, it's really hard to hate this and not want to move around. The ending was a little abrupt to me, but I can easily forgive that considering what was being done here.

• 2 years later...

Damn, I wasn't prepared for this one. I didn't expect to hear rock stuff from AnSo. Kudos for such an awesome catchy piece. The energetic flow is just very strong. And of course, I should mention lyrics. Cheesy lyrics like here always stuck in your head, so I'm a thinker, I coud break break it down... Lol. Sweet tune.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02099 - Silent Line: Armored Core "Morning, Thinker"