*NO* Final Fantasy 'Dancing Crystals'

djpretzel

I wasn't sure if the other e-mail got through, I never recieved a conformation mail, or you all had just blocked hotmail, so I got a e-mail account here and used it

Remixer name: Robatto Man-Faye (I think he's cute.) Remix name: Dancing Crystals Game - Final Fantasy Tune remixed - Prelude

Not the most original of selections, but I'm very fond of it, as FF1NES got me into the whole gaming scene.

--

Graffiti.net free e-mail @ www.graffiti.net Check out our value-added Premium features, such as a 1 GB mailbox for just US$9.95 per year!

Powered by Outblaze

This is about as basic as it gets. This it what it would sound like if you put a midi of the prelude into a trance-machine.

Sure it's not exactly the same as the original, but there really is no effort here to make this anything but a sped-up, trancified version of the original. With such a widely known and known theme, there has got to be at least an inkling of originality.

Nice electronica song, but doesn't really qualify as a true rearrangement, i'd say.

NO

-D

Definitely covered by the other judges. I agree. Very minimal arrangement here. OCR requires more arrangement work. I really like the style and blending of elements in here though. It's very pleasant. Work on arranging your mix more if you want to submit - change up the structure, form, add your own progressions, melodic or harmonic expansion, countermelody, anything. Something to qualify more arrangement work done to the mix. Not bad though, it is a fun mix. But without much arrangement work here, it's a NO.