Electronic Music Podcast: "Flexstyle's Favorite Five"

Flexstyle

Hey everyone, I just wanted to notify y'all about a brand-new electronic music podcast I've started up. It's called "Flexstyle's Favorite Five," and I'll be featuring five excellent electronic tracks every week, usually releasing every Friday or Saturday. Genres include trance, dnb, house, electro, dance, breakbeats, downtempo, ambient, etc.

You can grab the podcast over at podcast.flexstylemusic.com, and hopefully iTunes will approve it soon so you'll be able to grab it there, too.

I welcome (and crave) any and all submissions (from any and all artists), VGM-related or not! Just drop me an email at [music (at ) flexstyle music (dot ) com], with a link to the track and maybe a little bit about yourself and the track. If I dig it, I'll make sure to play it eventually!

Hope you enjoy the 'cast! :)

New episode!

Flexstyle's Favorite Five Podcast: Episode 2

Tracklisting:

1. Valerna feat. Pance Party (therobobot.com) - Overture: The Last Robobot (2010)

2. mUSER (MySpace page) - So Far Away (2009)

3. PrototypeRaptor (Bandcamp.com page) - Gemini (2010)

4. zircon (zirconmusic.com) - Vessel of the Void (remix of Theme of Exdeath from Final Fantasy V) (2010)

5. DJ Kenneth A (ACIDplanet profile) and 4N2NORM (ACIDplanet profile) - In My Dreams (2006)

This week brings a great mix of trance, house, DnB, and downtempo music to your ears. Visit podcast.flexstylemusic.com for previous episodes!

Download now! (right-click and "save as")

Subscribe via RSS (copy this link into iTunes to have it automatically grab each new episode)

Flexstyle's Favorite Five Podcast: Episode 0003

Tracklisting:

Takashi Fujimori (Acidplanet profile) remixing Dfault (no website) - Simple Things (2006)

Flexstyle (flexstylemusic.com) - Imago Deo (2009)

Hollidayrain (Soundclick Profile) remixing SGX (sgxmusic.com) - And All That Between (2010)

Planet Boelex (boelex.org) featuring Mosaik (mosaik.se) - sisumies (2007)

Electricwest (Bandcamp.com page) remixing Christopher Willits (christopherwillits.com) - Colors Shifting (2006)

A little more chilled this week, with some uplifting DnB, some soothing prog house, and some relaxing downtempo. In other news, this podcast is now on ITUNES! Huzzah! Here's hoping I keep that maintained correctly....

DOWNLOAD HERE

Also, stay tuned for next week's 'cast, as I plan on showcasing something that the Electro Freaks promotion group are hinting at right now. Something big. I'm not going to say any more, though! ;)

Flexstyle's Favorite Five Podcast: Episode 0004

Tracklisting:

axisONE (SoundCloud page) - This Is Our Night (2010)

Belmont (SoundCloud page) - Craze (2010)

Temple Scene (BandCamp page) - Too Far Gone (Gloworld remix) (2010)

Broke for Free (BandCamp page) - High School Snaps (2010)

Data Romance (website) - Beating Records (2010)

Hey, look! Episode four is here, and along with it is this massive announcement I talked about last week--the release of the second iteration of the Electro Freaks Present compilation album! Download it over at the Electro Freaks' Bandcamp Page. I think I talked enough about this episode during the episode itself, so I haven't got a lot to write. Download the full interview with Phoenixwright here (right-click and "save as").

Download the podcast here (right-click and "save as").

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
New episode. Features A_Rival, Knife Party, halc, WillRock, The Foxglove Hunt, Shnabubula, and Radiowar. http://podcast.flexstylemusic.com/site/ep0015/

Holy crap that's like five people I already like. Gotta give this one a listen.

edit: we both said holy crap?

edit: And "Be More Chill" was my favorite track from Trending Topic or whatever that EP was called.