Final Fantasy IX - You're Not Alone! (Updated)

Mesden

The main issue is this feels like a remastering then a remix, the melody is exactly the same as for as I can tell, I know you said it's a cover, but if your hoping to try out with the judges you will need to tinker with it.

love the intro, but the synthy strings in my opinion sound pretty bad, also i'd suggest pulling the pan pipes forward a bit by tinkering with the reverb, and humanizing it.

The drums as they stand seems a very bland, and the guitar solo is very artifical, try looking in the collab section and askin round for a guitarist, or at least humaize it bit.

i like where it's going, but there's defo a few things ya should fix :) goodluck and I'll be watching this one

and add snare rolls and remove the kick, and increase the octive of the guitar solo. and use better instruments and sounds, you can even collab with someone to add good orchastation samples like eastwest or garritans orcha etc. heck you can collab with me but really, this it sick just improve the instruments. and on synths, if you had to include synths then i say use pluck or mallet synths. 8.2/10

• 3 weeks later...