Mega Man Legends 3

Mirby

Why is it that no one mentions, before Level 99, that it will be on the 3DS rather than on a console as the first two..?

because you didn't click starzander's link

===

If I didn't stop caring after so long I would have been absolutely pissed off and be seeing red.

honestly the 3DS is powerful enough where I think they can do a pretty decent job with it

I mean sure it won't be a super HD PS3/360 game (although you could argue something about the double resolution) but it won't be a complete slouch either

Yeah I saw the article somewhere else before seeing it there. Saw the thread made and went from there :razz:

honestly the 3DS is powerful enough where I think they can do a pretty decent job with it

I mean sure it won't be a super HD PS3/360 game (although you could argue something about the double resolution) but it won't be a complete slouch either

I'm not dissing the power of the 3DS I'm saying that for some, it's Valkyria Chronicles 2 (and 3 last I've heard) all over again when they found out the sequel to a very good game on a console's now on a hand held.

At least with the PSP we could get some cables and have it display on the big screen but the 3DS? We're screwed!

HD graphics just a bonus in my case as it's about "control". :whatevaa:

I'd buy it even if looked essentially the same, with the same engine, as the original two.

The only thing I'm concerned about is this new development method they're talking about.

But right now, I don't care about that. I DON'T CARE. I'm too busy crying tears of joy to care.

Can we all come in for one big, massive, Megaman Legends hug right now? I think we need a moment...

mega-man-legends.jpg

I haven't had a chance to see the video of Inafune talking about it, but I wonder two things:

1) control scheme (honestly it would be awesome if there was a Phantasy Star Zero-style method, that ended up working perfectly fine with me after getting used to it. Please, for the love of Servbot, don't implement a touch control scheme...)

2) Multiplayer?

How in the world did the 3DS get to garner such loving adoration from 3rd party developers, ESPECIALLY in the realm of nostalgic franchises?