*NO* Castlevania 'Bloodier Tears'

djpretzel

I don't know what my "remixer" name is..... maybe.....

Aardvark. The song is "remixed" from the castlevania series, no specific game though.

This is not the official final version of the song, there are still many rough spots in it. I just wanted to know if this fit your definition. Thanks!

Do you Yahoo!?

Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Yahoo! Enter now.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush

Indeed, this was just a poorly done cover. The bass coming in at :08 is flat-out terrible, and doesn't anything to this. The piano could have used more meat on it. Rinse & repeat at :45.

Um...1:22, what the hell? Sonically, there's no depth to this at all. Decent enough ideas at making a mix that doesn't stay in one place for too long, but jeez. The chorus of the third track being mixed here (2:45) was probably the best part of the track if I had to name one. Anyway, like Ari said, everything is poorly thrown together. Bleh all over.

NO

Shallow composition throughout. This is also very very muddy. Your bass and kick drums are making this very dark and cloudy throughout. This needs a lot of fixing compositionally, attention paid in the treble areas to brighten the mix up a little. Working with EQ or multiband compression at this point could work as well, but I think this needs to go back to the composition mixing stage. I also felt the transitions were lacking. You just jumped around to different pieces as if throwing caution to the wind.

Needs more composition, arrangement work. NO